Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Got the keys

Yay got the keys to our flat today am so excited!!!! Did spend all day trying to sort out gas n electric tho : ( still no luck spent all day on hold trying to get thru n when I finally spoke to someone I didn't have the info i needed so gotta do it all again tomo.

Can't wait to get moved in and it's actually quite nice - though i will miss bein on here n fb will have to catch up when at my mums lol.

I'm so sad that I was sat on the floor planning where all furniture would go ha ha. Also got a load of free cleaning products like mop/brushes/bleach/bulbs/clothes etc. Saves me buying it all ha ha

Replies

• Thats awesome!
    HAve fun moving!
  • Congrats babe. Hope you have a great time making it into a home for you all. XXX
  • Thats great news hun, hope you have great fun turning it into a home xxx
  • oooo how exciting!!! bet you can't wait to get settled xxx
  • congratulations you must be sooo excited , helpful tip : get keys cut and leave them with a trust worthy person, running around after a baby is hard work without having to remember to take keys with you before you slam a door shut! lol! luckily my door needs the key to lock it, so we're ok

enjoy making it into a home
  • Ooh what fun! I LOVE moving and planning where to put everything! If heaven exists and i end up there i'd prob want to move to hell after a year :lol:
    Enjoy!
  • Congratulations!! So exciting! Hope you get the gas and electric sorted asap and can enjoy the planning on where things will go. x
  • Well after a total of about 10hours of phone calls we finally have electric!!!!!

It's a door we have to lock so can't lock myself out but need extras cut as I always lose keys lol.
  • great news! Good luck with it all x