Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07

Teeth ....

Max is finally getting his bottom front teeth and he of course has to really go for it and get both at once :roll: silly boy! He has not been too grumpy about it but we have had a couple of v sleepless nights and he has the sorest bum he has EVER had (not hard as he has never had nappy rash before) and he is soooooooooooooo snotty!

Bless image

Replies

• Finlay is getting his third tooth a top one and my god last night he was a nightmare awake screaming all night even bringing him in bed he kept crying...

xx
  • Ah bless the peggy boys! I'm awaiting Gracie's 4th...she's had a cold for over a week so I know where you're coming from with the snot! And she HATES having her nose wiped!
  • oh god yes Ali - having his nose wiped is the BIGGEST insult in the world and results in even more screams than having his hands and face wiped after eating!
  • Aw poor boy. Cole did 2 teeth at once too.. silly boys!

Cole has been a snot monster lately too and we've had some rough nights! Wonder if hes got more teeth on the way
  • Hollys been a bit of a nightmare at night as well! Her 5th and 6th teeth are there they just havent cut the gums yet, they are are the top and her poor wee gums look really sore image
  • oh poor thing, although zachariah does the waking up in pain he hasn't had any of the other flu symptoms or anything that seem to come with teething, fingers crossed we escape them! hope the teeth come through quickly
  • Jacks on his 8th tooth now! Got 2 bottom front in May and then this past 6 week hes got 4 top front and another 2 bottom!!! Been sniffly forever!!!image