Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

exciting week ahead - can't wait!

Well, one of my BEST friends was due her baby 2 weeks after me and we spent most of our pregnancies joking that if I was a week late and she was a week early we would have our babies on the same day! In the end I was a week late and she was a week early and I had Jack on 25th and she had her little girl on 26th!!!! We haven't managed to meet each others babies yet as she has been a bit ill and been back in hospital but we are aiming to meet for lunch on tues along with some other friends so I am very excited to see them all and meet Jack's closest peer as well!!!

Then my brother and his LOVELY wife were due their first baby on 18th August but she had the baby early on 12th August after a very hard 2 day labour - they had a little boy so we are now very boy heavy on our side of the family!! They have not met Jack yet as they live in London and us here in Newcastle and I didn't want them travelling so close to their due date. So we have now booked flights to london (it is the simplest way to get there with a toddler and baby to keep entertained and happy) for Thursday till Tuesday so I will meet my new nephew and the little ones there new cousin and I will get to see my mum, dad, bro and SIL as well as catch up with some friends who will be able to meet Jack too! image and normally if we had driven we would have had to stop over at the il's and see them too but by flying we bypass them totally HORRAY! :lol:

Replies