Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Nappy bargain!

Chez's just been shopping in Tesco and got Pampers Active Fit large economy carry packs (48 size 4+) for ??5.98 a pack! Same price as the smaller carry packs! Bargain for the Pampers babies!

Replies

• Wow, that's made me realise what a good offer we have on over here at the moment! Things are always more expensive out here normally but we have been buying a box of 88 pampers baby dry size 4 for the equiv of ??7.50! They have been out here for that price for a few months now, no idea why they are so cheap! xx
  • Thanks for that. Holly still has a size 3 nappy at night, size 4 sees ok in the day but sometime, like when we went out today, they still leak.... drives me mad. And they get changed approx every 3 hours, and theyre not heavy heavy.
  • OMG I paid ??16!!!! for 48 Doodits ( Spanish Pampers) whilst we were away ldn't believe how expensive they were!!!!
  • thanks need to stock up - although never tried active fit only used the dry ones but for the day they would be fine!

• Hi it's all branded nappies a third off at tesco apart from their own brand! Don't know how long offers on for though image