Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

So do I get excited????

Well, you have probably read my birthday plans on the other thread. I told hubbie that all I wanted for my 30th was the night away int he hotelw e got married in and some treatments in the spa and that is all booked for next sunday and that is all we can afford so I was NOT expecting any thing else. Added to the fact that as much as I love him he was romantic and gave suprises once upon a time but hasn't for a while! So last night as we were watching TV each with our laptops on our knees (yep you can see why there is little romance!) I leaned over to say something to hubbie and I am about 68% sure he had an internet jewellery site open on his laptop that he very hastily closed.

Now I WISH I had not seen it cos I am trying to NOT be excited when previously I was just totally not expecting a thing!

Replies

• Ha, I love the 68% sure bit! I got a gorgeous sapphire and diamond 'train track' ring for my 30th (of course I chose it myself!) as well as lots of goodies, smellies, chocs, you name, was thoroughly spoilt!
    Hope you're right, you'll have to let us know!
  • yeah - can you tell I am hedging my bets some what :lol:
  • ooh exciting!!!!! imageimage xx
  • Really hope you're not disappointed!

It's my 40th this year (yes i'm old) but we're not planning anything - on hubby's 40th he got me!! (we got married on his birthday!)

Hope you have an extra special birthday xxx