Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

LizB - did you get my email

with details for the Secret santa???

Hope so and I hope all is well!

Replies

• Hi, yep sorry! Not been able to get on as much as my pc is in pieces at the moment going through an upgrade and I am waiting for some of the new bits to arrive. So I have to pinch my hubbies laptop when he is home from work lol!

Just got e-mails from you and Charlotte at the mo about Secret Santa though so for the rest of the Dec mummies that want to take part drop me a mail asap so I can get the details together for my mum to send out when she comes out the beginning of October. Hopefully we will have an even number! :\) xx
  • Oh good! THanks

But you are having a mummy brain moment ... .it doesn't matter about an even number cos you don't have to buy for each other .... mmmmm ok say you have 5 mummys who want to join then for instance let's call them a b c d & e - a could buy for b but b wouldn't have to buy for a, b could buy for c, c for d, d for e and e for a .... do you see what I mean? So odd or even doesn't matter!
    I have prob made that WAY more complicated than was necessary but hope you get me!

• Oh I want to do this, do I just contact you from here? Or on FB? HELP!!!
  • Oh yep you are right! Lucky you have your brain in gear! :lol:

Ali - just drop me an e-mail using the link below on here and send me your real name, address and things you like - say hobbies or something that will give the person who is buying your gift an idea of what to get you so you will hopefully like it!

I will find the secret santa thread we started on here and bump it to the top so hopefully the others will see it.

Less than 100 days to Christmas - eeek!!!! x
  • Cheers Liz, done it!