Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hello ladies

Hello everyone i havent been on here for a while thought i would come and say hi and how is everyone....

Floyd is growing up more and more everyday (as all lo's do lol) its really funny sitting back and watching him play away and talk to himself he is getting very good a talking and can say pretty much everything lol even tho he may not pronounce them properly all the time he very naughtily has started saying s***t uh oh image when he falls over or drops somthing he says clear as day ah shit i really do not no where he has picked it up from as niether me or oh say shit i say other swear words more and he has never said any others apart from that, Dont really no what to do about it as he doesnt actually no its a bad word as i have never told him it is but i no other children who have sworn and they get told not to do it as it naughty and it has made them swear more!!! But i dont want him to say it especially if we are out or at playgroup :lol:

He is now out of nappies during the day and through his nap there is still a couple of accidents a day but im determined not to put him back in nappies, he really is tooooo cute he can now count to 5 on his own but if you count to 10 he will say the next number ie...i say 7 he says 8, been trying to teach him colours, today we wen for a walk and he was pointing out red cars. also i cant belive he is going to be 2 soon image OMG have already started buying a few pressies as December is gunna be an expensive month what is everyone else getting there lo's??

Floydy is still very good with carter apart from telling him to shut up when he's crying, Carter is getting huge too im still breastfeeding but having to top him up with a ff before bed and occaisionally through the day he is getting more rolls on his legs as i type haha!!

I myself am waiting to poas WOOOOPS :roll: only a week left till i can test. I am hoping it is a BFN as i really could not cope with being pregnant and having two lo's let alone having 3 under 3!!!! and i want to enjoy my two babies i have already on their own for a few more years yet!!!

hope you are all well

xx

Replies

• so great to hear from you and it sounds like Floyd and Carter are doing great.
    Thats amazing that he's doing so well out of nappies. Noah seems far too much of a baby to try.
    Thats so funny about him swearing! have you tried copying what he says when he says it but changing it into something like shoot or sugar?
    he might think he's got it wrong and start using one of those instead!
    haven't started thinking about december yet. we were hoping to move soon and thats going to be expensive and also didn't want to have to move with a load of new stuff. Its all on hold now so i'm not sure what will happen!
    probably will have to at least start thinking about it soon!
    let us know when you poas and good luck! xx
  • good to hear from you - and you and boys seem very happy!!!

He sounds so like finlay - he never stops and chatters away, can now say everything and if its something new he gives it a go... tonight was clouds and moon because the clouds kept going over the moon - so cute!!!

cant believe you have him out of nappies in day thats fab! i was going to try with fin but baby die in 4 weeks so bad timing - going to wait till spring then try and crack it... he has just gone into toddler bed and loves it which is fab as i was sooo worried as hehas never been that good sleeper - with baby 2 coming along i was panicking also needed the cot free!

cant quite imagine having 2 under 2 and not sure how fin will react but hearing that your are doing well and your coping makes me feel better!