Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07

Well....

I have wrtten on the bereavement forum a while back but have held off in here as I am petrified but I'm going to bite the bullet and announce my 4th pregnancy!!!!
I'm 15 weeks and so far so good, I'm on aspirin in case it was a clotting issue although both losses had come up as no abnormalities so it's hard to know what I could do to change the outcome. I'm so relieved to be past my mmc stage but anxious about passing 16weeks as after that should something bad happen it's another induced labour experience which I just don't want.
I'm trying to stay positive although have had a bad time with infections, hospital visits and a shed load of antibs bur so far this ones a fighter and I'm praying like made it's coming home with me.
I've another scan 3/6 so any good vibes you feel like sending, greatly appreciated image I'm still a nervous wreck and aside from parents and be I've not told anyone as I keep feeling it's too early to believe it's real but god willing this time I'll get my baby home.

Hope all of you are well x

Replies

• Congratulations Sending lots and lots of good vibes your way for ur next scan xxxx
  • Thanks becci, hope all good with rhys and alfie.

Just popped back on although it's probably obvious... to say please don't mention anything on fb as it's still not public news image thanks
  • Congratulations hun, sending every positive vibe your way that everything goes smoothly this time. You deserve it so much!! xxxxx
  • Oh lovely news! Hope you get all the care you need and lots of positivity coming from me (4 is my lucky number!) Big hugs xxx
  • Brilliant news image - huge congratulations - sending hugs and positive vibes (and the cornish vibes are the best kind!! image ) xx
  • Am keeping my fingers crossed for you and will be thinking of you on the 3rd. I think this one definately sounds like a fighter.

Come November we'll be panicking together about coping with 2 and this christmas we'll have our new babies

xx
  • already sent best wishes on the other forum but I am thinking of you and hoping all goes smoothly this time! keeping all crossed for you!
  • Ah hun, im keeping everything crossed for you. Congratulations, really hope the time flies and all goos well for you. Let us know how things progress, will be thinking of you xx
  • fabulous news - congratulations! I'll be praying with you, lots of love, jules x
  • aw honey that's fantastic news, lots of good vibes coming from this way too with some great big hugs xxxx
  • Thank you everyone, am stupidly scared of getting carried away but just so happy to think it might just be ok this time x
  • I really hope it is hun, everything crossed for you, you really deserve this lo xxx
  • I've just seen this and I am so pleased for you, even feel a bit emotional as you must be so happy after all you've been through the past year. I've got everything crossed for you.

xxx
  • Fingers firmly crossed for you today w4b, thinking of you xxx
  • yep thinking of you today - hope all goes perfectly!
  • Thank you, well.... I am still pregnant with a baby measuring 16weeks with a heartbeat 'YAY' am so pleased all is ok but can't help worrying it might not be and I know I'm now into induced labour rather than mc territory which panics me too but I'm just really hoping this is the one I'm allowed to keep image
    I'm still not announcing it, I feel bad not even telling my siblings but I just feel like unless I know this is going to be ok, how can it be exciting news! I'm hoping once I'm beyond the 20week point I'll relax a bit and begin to share my news but wow this is one long ride!

Hope all is well with everyone else x
  • Very pleased to read that update! Still will be thinking of you and hope to hear more positive news as things progress! x
  • Fantastic! Don't feel bad about not telling your siblings yet, I am sure they will totally understand when you do tell them the news. I hope your mw is being very supportive, are you able to pop in to hear the heartbeat more often to reassure you? I so so hope that everything goes smoothly and in 24 weeks time you will be announcing some wonderful news. Keep us posted hun, we're all here if you need to vent your worries xxx
  • Ah so pleased youve got positive news. Thinking of you xx
  • Ah so pleased youve got positive news. Thinking of you xx