Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

So pleased!!!!

Henry finally has his 2 bottom front teeth!!

He's been teething really badly for nearly 4 months bless him - practically half his life!!

He seems so much happier now bless him, going to enjoy this little break before top ones come through hope it's longer than a few days!!

xx

Replies

• Options
    Yay! That must feel better. Gracie's had her 2 bottom teeth since beg and mid June but still no top ones......
  • Options
    Aww bless! I bet it seems funny seeing him with some teeth!

Bren is still all gums but you can def see the tip of one trying to get out on his bottom gum. I keep having to give him calprofen on days it really bugs him poor thing.

I can't imagine him with teeth though, my hubby is going to have to look out because at the moment he thinks it is highly amusing when Bren dives for his nose and gums it - won't be funny when he has teeth to bite lol!
  • Options
    We have the tip of a top tooth but not quite cut yet. He has to be diff to every1 else doesn't he n get top 1st ha ha. no sign of bottoms yet.

fktgvbfhbn

Rhys says hi lol onlyway to keep him happy ha ha ximage
  • Options
    Bless him, it's a big relief when they come through isn't it. Tyler cut his the beginning of june. The bottom 2 came through within days of one another. I love those teethy grins though, they are so adorable!!!! xx
  • Options
    yay, good ol' henry lol! be careful of your fingers now, i sometimes forget and omg does it hurt! liz, zachariah goes for my hubby's nose too, its so funny because he doesn't go for anyone elses, i'm just waiting now for the top teeth..... heh heh heh,
  • Options
    ooo yey!!!

fin has been teething for months i was sure he'd have a tooth at 4 months but nope! he's now 7.5 months and still no teeth although gums obviously bugging him!!!

xxx
  • Options
    I was so lucky. Maddy had no pains with the bottom ones. Infact I spotted the second one had come through when she grinned at me as we walked around Tesco's with my sister. I was whooping and clapping when I spotted it and everyone in the store must have thought I was nuts!!
    The top ones have been a different matter. She is suffering sooooo bad! I give her Medised to see her through the night and rub anbesol in. She opens her mouth like a little bird for the anbesol!! Lol
    Well done Henry! Now Mummy can take lots of pics of your new, toothy grin!!!
  • Options
    Henry says thanks for the messages!!!!

Hope fin and Bren get theirs soon!

Can't believe they sneaked out!! I check them everyday !

yes can't wait to take some cheeky toothy pics! image

xxx
  • Options
    Well done Henry on growing teeth!!!!
    Can you show Holly how to do it please?? Still no signs here and touch wood they arent bothering her too much at the mo.
  • Options
    Well done Henry!

Still waiting for coles to show up!
  • Options
    woo well done henry!

think ryan is getting fed up being tipped upside down and tickled and fingers being shoved in his mouth checking for top teeth! has had bottom 2 for a lil while.
  • Options
    i need to see some toothy piccies.... cant imagine fin with teeth!!!!!!!!!!!
    xx
  • Options
    Well done all the babies with toothypegs - still a toothless baby here - despite knawing at everything and being very unsettled x