Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Laughing out loud

Paige has just worked out that her 2 older sisters ar very funny and she starts cackling when they put on a show for her which makes them laugh and then Paige laughs even more, lol.

It's the best sound in the world and i get a little bit teary that she's not a tiny baby any more.

Shell & Paige

Replies

• Bryn chuckles at his big sis too - it makes my day to see them giggling at each other.... You're right Shell, they aren't newborns anymore are they?!
  • Marcus couldn't stop giggling at his grandpa yesterday I think it was his bushy eyebrows that fascinated him.

They are growing so quick I can't believe Marcus is 9 weeks old and weighs nearly a stone now and is 60 cm tall which I am told is 2 foot!
  • How lovely!
    Amy has starting making a squealing noise and then grinning away - I'm usually greeted by this first thing in the morning - a fab way to start the day.

They certainly aren't newborns anymore, where is the time going - Amy is 3 months old today!!
  • Cole squeaks like a girly! lol! Hubby had him laughing in the bath the other day and it was so funny..just a high pitched noise! Hopefully he'll get better at it!!
  • I agree they're growing up all too quickly. Gracie looked rather huge compared to my friend's 11 day old girl yesterday!
    And she's squealing too and says what sounds like 'hiya'!
    Her fave time is when she's in the bath and her brothers are peaking over the edge at her!
  • Philip is going through a stage of hee-hawing like a donkey when laughing but typically i can't get him to do it when oh is about!! Although he is finding a game of peek-a-boo with daddy hilarious.

I recorded him laughing on my mobile the other day and played it to some friends who couldn't work out if he was laughing or crying!! Can't believe he's officially 3 months old on wednesay, it seems to have flown by, i often wonder what i did with my time before he came along, then i look round the house and realise, housework!!!!! I managed to do some ironing last night while he had his pre-bed nap, he woke up, looked at me and laughed!!
  • Holly is 12 weeks now and has been making a squeeling noise when laughing. Yesturday though she did a proper belly laugh with a real laughing sound! It was the best noise ive ever heard! Im so proud! Got al teary! She has had her 12wk injections this afternoon so no laughing today!