Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

hols

Just got back from our 4 days away with the 2 boys.
We all had a lovely time, especially the kids & me & hubby are absolutely shattered now! lol. Went to the beach, swimming, park, kids club, thomas theme park (Elijah met the fat controller & rode on thomas! Loved it.) Etc!
Hubby took his other boy back this evening & instead of him being greeted by a mum pleased to see him & interested in whether he had fun, she just ranted on at oh about how little weve had him & didnt even see if her son had been ok! She is such a cow, im still fuming. She just doesn everything to make her own son feel bad just in case it will get to my oh, is horrible image Feel bad for boy as he had such a lovely time away, just hope she hasnt spoilt it for him now xxx

Replies

• Sounds like you had a fab time away! Where did you go to? I wouldnt worry about your ss's mum she sounds like a right cow! Im sure ss always has a great time with you and will be telling his mum about all the great things you did together. xxx
  • Sounds a lovely hol, shame silly moomin troll had to spoil it! Your poor ss must wonder what he did wrong to not be greeted by his own mum.
  • Really glad you had a lovely time, I feel so sorry for your ss to have such a horrible mum. I bet he wishes he could just stay with you. x
  • sounds like a lovely holiday - whereabouts was it that you went? I think I want to go!! sorry your ss mum is a cow - don't let her get to you - it would give her great satisfaction.
    she's probably just jealous.
  • lol ali- moomin troll!!! Thats about right!
    We went to pontins. Accomodation very outdated & chalet v cold! But there was lots of room & as weather was fab the cold didnt matter as much. It was great really having all the parks & kids clubs right there xx
  • Sounds like you had a great time. Just ashame ur ss didn't get a lovely welcome back off his mummy.