Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

finally..woo!

Woo! Finally finished the blanket I started for cole when I was pregnant!! It was the most boring thing ever to crochet which is why its taken me so long but its actually the perfect size for his cot bed so glad i persevered.

Just had to share image

Replies

• Options
    ha ha well done Kia xxx
  • Options
    haha well done! My mum has just knitted elijah a waistcoat aged 12-18mths and it looks like aged 4 its sooo huge lol, Bet your blanket looks fab on his bed! xx
  • Options
    Lol, you'd better start next one asap!
  • Options
    lol! You have done really well to stick at it and get it finished, I would have totally given up! I leave all that stuff to my mum as she is so good at it. She has knitted Brendan so many cute jumpers and hooded cardies, plus blankets and a gorgeous christening blanket that she had to crochet. Pointless me even trying to compete with her lol!
    My mil knitted a jumper for Bren that was so small it would have been better on a doll- plus the head hole was minute lol! x
  • Options
    Awww thought you were going to tell us you were expecting LOL heehee! Well done for completing it I bet it looks gorgeous and well worth the effort image
  • Options
    heh..its way too hot for his bed at the moment - poor boy is just in a nappy with the fan on (new bloody fan, ??25 and its not helping!!) and its baking hot in his room image

I dunno about starting hte next one - I'm still working on the one for my goddaughter (started last feb, she's 1 this month!) and the one for my nephew to be - started a couple of months ago - due in august. Did i mention i was going to be an auntie? Think i forgot lol. bil's gf is pregnant.

Liz i did come close to giving up several times but i was being stubborn and finally got it done. Would love to seet he christening blanket - i like fancy crochet blankets - cole has a gorgeous one hubbys boss made for him but its lilac so i dont use it any more image as for mil... well.. i guess at least she tried :S. Friend of mine tried knitting for cole - she bought a kit and said the blanket was too rubbish so never got that, and the booties were way too small but she gave tehm to me anyway and i've kept them. if we ever had a little girl they'd do for dolly shoes lol

And...w4b.. see i knew someone would think that! It was just wondering who would say it!

I'd post a pic to show off but i broke my laptop and the camera software is installed on the laptop and i'm not sure where the cd is and havent got round to finding it to install on the pc to empty teh camera. Good job i have a big memory card on the camera really!
  • Options
    well done kia