Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Moving

We are moving in 6 WEEKS! Im sooooo excited. Have literally dragged the money together to get a faster move, borrowed some from family just to get out of il's house! Cant wait, it will be absolute bliss xxx

Replies

• Congratulations, hope you have a really lovely and happy time there eeeeeeeee hope move goes smoothly
  • Fantastic! So happy for you! Where abouts will you be living? xx
  • YAHOO!!!!! That's fab - willbe sooooooooooooo good for you all!!! image
  • That's brill news! image It will be so much better for you.

We're moving too ... in the next 4 weeks (we've got the keys earlier than our moving in day so we can move stuff in a bit at a time!)

Good luck with it all... and if you're stressing with getting everything sorted remember there is someone here going through it too! image

xx
  • Great news, bet you can't wait!
    I love moving so I'll be here for you both mentally if you need any help lol. x
  • Wow that's great news for u bet u r sooo excited xxx
  • Im so excited now, going to our 1st house viewing tonight, we dont think it will be suitable area but it will get the ball rolling, then another on thurs. I will update you as they happen. Liz, we are still gonna be in more or less same area SE London (although nowhere near il's for obvious reasons-ha) but not sure exactly where yet, gotta look at places first image x aaaaaaahhhh
    Good luck to you too Em, my packing wont be stressful as weve not got loads at the il's and all the rest is packed away in storage. Will be thinking of you tho! Hate packing xx
  • yey xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • We viewed a house this morning and have decided to try go for it as weekends are so noisey where we are at the min cause the people upstairs from us have his 2 children round and they are soooo loud and they're up at about 5am on a sat and sunday stamping about. Does my head in.
    Hope u find somewhere u like soon xxx
  • Awwww bet you can't wait to move into your own place!! The actual moving isn't so bad, its the packing that I hate! Mind you Im a bit of a pro at it now, next time till be the 4th time in 15 months!!
  • Awwww bet you can't wait to move into your own place!! The actual moving isn't so bad, its the packing that I hate! Mind you Im a bit of a pro at it now, next time till be the 4th time in 15 months!!
  • We went to a viewing last night and it seemed nice, huge rooms and neutral decor, which looked fab. But i had a really bad feeling about the place, hubby kept saying how practical it was in terms of location etc but i wasnt homely and i dont think it was the right place.
    Actually, im feeling worried about the location. We have had alot of problems with oh's ex and we will have his son overnight when we move. Shes never known where we've lived and we've always been quite far out so that even his little boy didnt recognize the location. But now we have bubba, we wanted to be nearer to my parents as well as my friends with kiddies. Now its coming to doing that im not so sure. Im gonna chat to hubby tonight, but i usually trust my instinct and im just not feeling its right to be too near to oh's ex if theres a possibility she may find out location. Hard decisions x
  • We viewed a gorgeous new build apartment yest. and i fell in love but cant decide whether to go for the basement flat, with patio doors leading to communal grounds or ground floor with bigger living area & huge breakfast bar! We are going for 2nd view 2moro and then have to put down deposit so have to make our minds up!! Was awake all nite last nite. And tonite is our 2nd wedding anniversary so having nice takeaway & dvd nite at my mums xxx
  • Have a lovely night and good look making ur decision. So happy for u that uv found somewhere u like x
  • Ohhhhhh hope yo umanage to make a decision - great that you have found somewhere nice! image
  • Ooooh exciting really hope you love it, if IRS communal grounds even with patio doors I doubt you'd let lo out on own so wonder how much it would matter, oh and if it's old flats make sure basement flat not damp smelling as can be prob, just a thought hth

Good luck and enjoy
  • Oh exciting! Hope you make the decision and get sorted image
  • thanks everyone. we did decide on the basement flat after all, they are brand new flats, only finished this week. Im looking forward to sitting outside having a nice glass of wine on moving day! I want out cant wait xx
  • Oooh fantastic hope you're all really happy there, I'm sure you'll love it
  • Oooh fantastic hope you're all really happy there, I'm sure you'll love it