Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07

Long lie in

But I'd rather have been up at 7.30 as usual....I was a poorly girl last night. Shivers, sweats and fever made me delirious, booooooo!
Good job hubby's off or I don't know what I'd have done. Just had some Nice n Spicy Nik Naks and couldn't even taste them! Feel lots better now tho. Sooooo glad I wasn't like this on Sunday, then I would've been crying!
Hope everyone else is well! x

Replies

• oh poor you! glad you were ok for gracies christening tho. hope you feeling better soon! hope your hubby is looking after you and making you cups of tea!!
  • Get well soon Ali
    xxx
  • Awww hope you feel better soon!! Had a look at the pics you all look so lovely!! And deffo looks like u all had a fab day xxx
  • Get well soon Ali xxx
  • Hope you're lots better asap. x
  • Well, we popped out earlier and it knackered me. Have spent all aft in bed too. I'm just giving Gracie her tea, the 1st thing I've done with her today. To top it all, Charlie was sick all over the bathroom floor and Alfie has the squits! So glad I've not had to do all that! Hubby'll be needing a drink or few tonight!
  • oh bless you- youve prob all got a bug!!! hope your all feel better in the morning xxx
  • oh reeeeeeeeeeeeeally hope you're feeling better soon, and the rest of the family poor things, think 'daddy' may be working on extra pressies for fathers day at the mo' heehee
  • Hah! He's been very stressed today! Gonna have some night nurse b4 bed in hope that I sleep without the delirium setting in....
  • Crikey Ali sounds like you've all had a pretty rough time of it one way or another..... Hope the night nurse works for you.... Take care and I hope you all wake up tomorrow fit and well x
  • Oh no..poor you..hope you are feeling better now
  • Thanks girls, been a bit better today but still not right. More spaced out than anything! Good old (aka bloody disgusting!) Night Nurse gave me a better night's sleep last night so will down her wicked green-ness again tonight.
    Want to be better tom to enjoy the rest of the hols.
    How was the camping/roleplay weekend Kia?
  • It was good thanks Ali... hard work with Cole as we didn't get too involved in much, but he was very good..he slept well (in his pram till around 10pm then went ok into the travel cot). I've got a couple of pics that i'll get round to putting on facebook. Can't wait to take Cole next year when he's old enough to run about and stuff
  • It was good thanks Ali... hard work with Cole as we didn't get too involved in much, but he was very good..he slept well (in his pram till around 10pm then went ok into the travel cot). I've got a couple of pics that i'll get round to putting on facebook. Can't wait to take Cole next year when he's old enough to run about and stuff
  • Ah glad he was a good boy for you! Camping's ace for kids. Look forward to seeing the pics!
  • Didn't actually have many pics .. should have made more of an effort really - I've just uploaded 3! The costumes managed to get sicked up on fairly quickly though .. wish I'd got pics of the other costumes.

• Oh dear-sounds like my house! I'll take a peek at the 3 now!