Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07

If we were to have another nw meetup..

heres a suggestion

http://www.greenlandsfarmvillage.co.uk/

My parents have just taken Cole there today cause hubby was at work and I've been poorly and apparently the soft play place is awesome. The website is a bit rubbish but they have just opened the playcentre and apparently its huge, plus they have a farm.

Just thought I'd mention it image

Photos will be on fb soon if anyone fancies a look.

Replies

• Hm...forgot to add
    its close to junction 35 off the m6
  • Looks fantastic! Not sure when we will next be back in the UK, depends on how long it takes us to get Jacob a passport and when hubbies holidays are. It would be lovely to all meet up again though, hopefully before their second birthday - how much of a scary thought is that!!

Hope you feel better soon.
    xxx
  • It does look good.... Hopefully we'll be able to make the next nw meet up - really hope you'll be there Liz as I missed you last time - plus I'd love a cuddle with Jacob!

Cole looks so grown up - a proper little boy and very cute to boot! x
  • Oh so Jacob is a definate then Liz? Good choice image

Would definately be awesome if you could make it Emma, and you too Liz.. will definately have to have a cuddle with Jacob image
  • looks fab, not sure but prob too far for me image would love to meet you all at sum point, although would be a bit of a wimp i think and shy lol x
  • Just wanted to add would love to come but being in Herts it really is too far! :cry:
  • Hey guys - whats all this too far?! I'd be coming from Norway!! lol!! Only kidding, I know we are all really spread out and at least I have the MIL in Lancashire and my parents in Yorkshire so I have a couple of bases when I am over.

Yep, we think Jacob is definate! Started calling the bump that to get used to it anyway! And you are all more than welcome to have a cuddle if I can make it to the next meet! xxx
  • Was looking at the pics Kia and it looks lovely. Def count me in for the next one lol
  • Tis a long way from Cornwall and it does involve staying with my inlaws but hopefully I'll be able to make it whenever it may be! x
  • keep me posted - is long way but would love to come and meet you all!!! is there a good fishing lake near by and then my hubby could go fishing for day and could stay over some where?!!

• Its not so far from the Lake District Charlotte so that would be a fab place to go for a long weekend maybe? x
  • Oooooh! Count me in!! I want to go on that big slide.... Oh, and I think Maddy might enjoy it too!! Lol X
  • im gonna work out how long it would take me as we'd love to come
  • lol-5 hours- would have to stay @ travel lodge or somewhere x
  • ohh i can arrange hotels lol