Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Home alone

2»

Replies

• Options
    thats one job my boys will defo be doing, nipping to tesco's to get me a bottle of wine on a friday night before they go off out, doing what boys do when they are 18. cant wait for them to bring girlfriends back so i can scare them a little, like past boyfriends mums used to do to me!!

check me out actually used the new hoover, which tommy loved cus he went back to sleep for a full 2 hours. now i know hoovering does that i will be doing it alot more !!x
  • Options
    My16 year old does all his own ironing and he sorts out his bedroom (I'd say clean his bedroom but he doesn't really do much of that!), and my 2 year old 'helps' with the dusting.... when I suggested to my step children that they could help out if they wanted too they said they would rather watch the tele! So tonight I'm going to sit everyone down and give people little jobs to do around the house (although I think I'll let Bryn off!) - So I'll be Mrs unpopular 2008!