Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Have my first masterpiece...

.... On the bedroom door!!!!
Came home from work last night to find rhys had drawn in red crayon all over his bedroom door. He is very proud of it. Showed it me this morning babbling away as if he was telling me what he'd drawn. He is such a monkey!!!!!!

Replies

• lol! Awww, how cute!! Bren scribbled all over a stool we got from Ikea that luckily was very cheap! You'll have to take a photo of it so you can show him it when he is older! xx
  • Lol, wondered what you'd been doing!
    Naughty little boys, Gracie just eats coals and scribbles with them on the hearth if left unattended!
  • oooo little monkey fin eats crayons at friends houses i have yet to get him any!!! x
  • Had my first crayon nappy yesterday too. Really panicked as there was all red in the nappy and his poo (sorrytmi) lol and I thought it was blood or something, Then I realised nope it was just the red crayon. Think he tried to hide the evidence lol.
  • LOL!

Our whole house is painted white with a big tub of white paint in the cupboard. OOHHH how I'm dreading the masterpieces to come!
  • oh! lol, how cheeky. Elijah loves drawing with crayon, hes done lovely pictures in my filoxfax (and on the leather in pen) and tries to draw on the carpet all the time (but its the mils so im not too fussed-haha just kidding) x
  • Awww LOL, what a terror, really cute he wanted to show it off to you though heehee. Zachariah has not been introduced to crayons n paints yet.. Think I might save it for an outdoor activity image
  • We leave drawing and painting to nursery - :lol: but he loves it and did plenty on holiday - you need a magic mat from ELC they work with pens filled with water so it doesn't matter what else they 'draw' on!!!
  • El - ours is all cream so almost as bad ha ha. His rooms being decorated soon and it did wipe off easily enough though did take some photographic evidence for when he's older ha ha.
    I keep meaning to get one of those magic mat things they look really good.
    He loves colourng, painting and gluing things and is normally really good (although the first time he painted he did try to eat it mmm tasty ha ha) I have a cream sofa though and I just know it's not goingto survive the next few years ha ha
  • I left floyd with oh yesturday, when i went to bed last night i found that lo had used my make up to draw all over the white bedding!!!! Think daddy needs to keep a closer eye on him haha
    xx
    31+4
  • Yeah Rhys was left with Dadyy when he did this too!!!!! ha ha
  • Elijah has the teletubbies tiny magic mats and he loves them, great for giving to him in highchair if in restaurant or out x
  • he he!!!

So far not had this from Philip but i'm sure it won't be long!!!!!!!