Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07

1st day back at work tomorrow!

oh no its here already. Cant believe its time already. We get phaseback where i work so for the first 5 weeks or so i get full pay but reduced hours so this week im doing my 3 days but only 9-1 then 9-3 next week and so on till i get back to 8-6. Kind of looking forward to some normality back but also dreading it!!! xxxx

Replies

• Fingers crossed it all goes ok, I bet you will be fine once you get there. The thought of it is always worse. Let us know how you get on xx
  • Hey there hunibuni. I guess you're at work at the moment so hope everything's going okay. I know exactly how you feel as my first day back is on Wednesday!1 EEEk! Let us know how it went (pretty please say it went really well!!?!)
  • Hope all is going well at work! Im sure everything will be fine and I bet you really enjoy adult conersation again! Let us know how it went xxx
  • Good luck with it sweety. (youre prob home now so i hope your first day wasnt too bad). I am going back on nights and start back tomorrow so i guess its about that time for a lot of us!
    What is it you do again? x
  • Hope it has gone ok for you and your lo!!!!

• Hope everything is going ok
  • Hiya
    Well i was dreading going back and when i got on the v v v busy train i wanted to get off again but once i got there after about 10 mins it was like id never been away. I didnt do much as i work in insurance and all kinds of stuff has changed so i just sat and listened to calls but it was kinda good.
    Good luck to everyone returning this week. Its not that bad at all xxx
  • Well done hunibuni!
    It was my proper first day back today too! And tbh, it's easier than being at home! lol Not the planning etc, but the actual being in class has been really good, and like riding a bike, you never forget!
    I am a martyr too....I could have technically have had another 3 weeks off after my op but I needed to get back to start the groups for num/lit. Hope my boss appreciates it.
    I'm on a short week so only got tom to do now. And what makes it better is that Gracie likes being at her c/ms.
    Good luck campbelly! It really isn't bad at all (although I am a pro now at returning to work after mat leave lol) x