Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

2nd birthday bash

Is anyone up for another meetup same as last year? I am image

I'm good with ikkle monkeys again too - or open to other suggestions

Replies

• I would totally love to but we have made the decision to stay in Noway for Christmas this year. It is such a hassle travelling with the boys during winter as the flights are really late, plus we are always pulled in all directions family wise and end up coming home exhausted. Plus it means I can do a proper birthday party for Bren this year as last year we just had hung over relatives over and it was a bloomin rubbish 1st birthday party! I'm going to do him a cowboys and indians party this year and I am more excited then he is at the moment lol!

Take plenty of photos if you do meet though so I can see how much our los have grown up. xx
  • where is ikkle monkeys??? would looove to meet u all!!
  • Don't blame you Liz! I bet its a nightmare with families too. Cowboys and indians sounds awesome. And there will be photos of course! You will have to let us know if you are back again though

ikkle monkeys is here - http://www.likklemonkeys.co.uk/ ... well..theres the website - its in colne just near boundary mill and its where we met last year
  • I'd def be up for that again x
  • I would love to come if its a day hubby is off Im sure he wouldnt mind driving image
  • Personally I'd say a monday or tuesday..that way I can come image

How does nayone else feel about 28/29 december? if it was the 29th then I could bring hubby too
  • Oh yes deffo! I can do any time over Xmas hols and obv can do Likkle Monkeys! If men are coming, I may bring Chez this time (seeing as he was in hosp last year!) and bring the boys too.
    Would be great to see everyone again, and hopefully meet new mummies too! Not to forget the bumps!:\)
  • Would love to but we are doing our only trip up to Lancs next week for 2 days... also the end of dec might be the time I'm getting ready to go into hospital :\(

Look forward to seeing all the pics though :\) x
  • Wish we could ladies and babies but it is a bit too far:cry:
  • oooo wish i could have met up was gutted too far last time and that was only with fin - will have an ickle baby aswell this time around........... xx
  • wish we could too - way too far for us!