Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07

Happy Birthday Ali

Hi just wanted to widh you a very happy birthday! you doing anything nice today or going out tonight?
have fun xx

Replies

• Happy Birthday Ali! Hope you have a fabulous day.

love Liz & Bren xxx
  • Have a great day x
  • Thanks! We had a lovely day in bangor, dumped the kids on the boys and went shopping then all went out for tea - all 15 of us!
    Chez n the kids got me lots of pressies and I've come home to ??105 and some more yet to come. Oh and me n Chez are out tonight for a meal, we've not been out for ages!
  • Glad u had a great time? How was the week away? Has Gracie come out in spots? Hope not. Have a lovely time tonight x
  • We had a fab time, was great seeing my Uni friends and their families. Gracie not spotty yet, but my godaughter may just have her 1st spot tonight and it was her bro we were with 2 weeks ago and were with them again this aft! Think it's inevitable!
    How sad are we??! Me n Chez have stayed in tonight as he has a manky eye (sand in from hols) and we wanted to watch Britain's Got Talent! lol Gonna go out next wkend instead!
  • ha ha I missed it last night cause was working so gonna have to watch repeat this aft. lol