Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

a random bunch of things ...

so I am surrounded by pregnant friends and family - my hubbies older sister (horrid sil - HSIL) is due end of April and is being sucha drama queen about EVERYTHING to do with pregnancy and I totally dread her phoning because it wil bes ome other random question or drama. BUT then this week I found out my lovely sil (my brothers wife - LSIL) is due just 3 weeks after me so that is REALLY happy and exciting news. One of my best friends from Uni is also due just 2 weeksa fter me so that is all good being surrounded by lovely happy pregnant people.

I had my 16 week midwife appt yesterday and heard the heartbeat for the first time which was BRILLIANT and today we have begun to tell max that there will be another baby and I am growing it. We bought a book to help but by the end of today he was waving at my tummy and yelling HELLO BABY as well as kissing my tummy to 'give baby kisses' so fingers crossed it stays so positive!

Otherwise thank goodness it is half term this time next week image but unfortunately we will be staying witht he IL's YUCK for 4 nights for the first time in 14 months (don't ask why I agreed to it!) but at least we get a few nights with my mum and dad afterwards to recover and see bro and LSIL and my other bro too! image

Replies

• Aw, that's lovely others around you are pg too, when I was pg with all mine, there were at one point 24 fam/friends pg too! Great for cousins to be close too. Poor Gracie is the odd one out with my mum n dad, as threr are two boys 4m apart aged 6 n 7, then 2 boys aged 4 then Gracie...pretending to be a boy! However, with my pils, she has a girly cousin 9m younger so will have play mate!
    I 2nd the need for half term! K'd and not even pg!