Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

back

Hi girls,
have the use of my mums internet for the day at last! So much has happened on B.E. in 3/4 wks its crazy! I will attempt to catch up with you all!
Our move went well and we have settled in lovely! Love the place, Elijah sleeps through, has his naps in the day, seems so settled its great. Have taken him to a playgroup & his ballet class once a week, which have both been ok, but hes started throwing tantrums esp. around me, so its not easy, but keep pushing myself to deal with it when out, also would be stuck in on my own if i didnt take him places.
Dont speak to SIL or MIL at the moment. Or rather, they havent approached me, although MIL trying desperately to get back in with oh, despite treatment of me, but we are glad to be free xxx

Replies

• Welcome back! So glad to hear the move went well and you sound well rid of the ils! Shame the tantrums have started...you sure your not pg??! Charlie and Alfie sensed I was pg and were funny with me early on with pregnancies. Strange but true!
  • Welcome back bluey, lol Ali I'd wondered if bluey would arrive back with an 'announcement' heehee
    in all seriousness it's probably just the change and he'll settle in no time. image reeeeally glad you're finally out of the ils and hope you have a lovely time in your new home. Has your oh found a new job? Keeping my fingers crossed for you all, take care image
  • Welcome back :\)

Glad the move went well and you're getting out and about.... shame about the tantrums - probably just the 'terrible twos' starting (both my other 2 started earlier than 2)... or could Ali be right??! image

Enjoy your new home and I hope the tantrums settle down.

xx

• haha! You ladies are terrible! No im almost certain im not pg! So lije obviously just being a scamp for me, but is still lovely. I was really shocked to see all the second babies due around here, v exciting and im a little jealous too! Hubbys job is safe which we never thought would happen, he has to go to another area but the same job although a little less money so we will and are struggling in that sense. Im going to get a job soon i hope as i miss buying things! And also think lije would love nursery part time. So gonna start looking and applying nxt wk. I do hope to get pg towards the end of the yr so if i get job then we will have a little more cash for no. 2! Xxx
  • i meant to say thank you all for welcoming me back, sorry if replies at all rash im using my mobile and the light is broken so is hard to see! X
  • just wanted to say yey - you seem soooo happy to have your own place and be free of inlaws!!!!

fin went through phase of terrible tantrums and i got so upset cause i was like whats goig on - and it was when i was early pregnant ...but he's been good recently - still throws wobbler but no more than other children!x