Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Had to take sides off cotbed!

Hi all
Got back from hols in Spain on Sunday. Had a fab time and Jack was great!
Went to put him to bed on Sunday night and he had a paddy which id expected as been out of routine while away. Me and other half were up in his room tryin to calm him down when all of a sudden hi cocked his leg over bed side and jumped. Luckily oh caught him!! I brought him down while oh whipped sides off. Anyway he fell asleep on me and i put him down and he was fine. Last night at bedtime he was lovin it jumped straight into bed and asleep in no time. Mt baby is all grown up! Boo Hoo xxximage

Replies

• Awww! =) Sounds like a nice smooth transition over to a bed which is fab. Brendan loves his big boy bed too, they are growing up so fast! x
  • i'm glad you have said this as we are buying fins bed at weekend so will be in it from sat night - im am worrying as he turns into baby mode in night when he wakes and cries and screams and will not lay back down or even attempt too even milk etc doesnt help so not sure what itll be like when he can get out...

hubby thinks may be better - not sure how!!!????!!!!

anyway we need cot for baby thats due in few weeks and also want fin settled in bed!

xxx
  • move tot he bed was the best thing we did!!! It was the first time Max slept through!!!! He to loves the big boy bed!
  • really???? i so hope its the same with fin!!!

xx
  • awww such a good boy Rhys loves his bed too and likes being able to get himself in and out.
  • Star11 - I have EVERYTHING crossed for you for with Fin - TRUELY - but it really was the making of MAx sleepign thru - he fell out twice in the first week and GOT HIMSELF BACK UP AND INTO BED and asleep again!

Now we don't hear from him till 7.30 on a weekend - BLISS!
  • just done a post but thought id reply - thanks craftycharlie.... we did it and he was fine - i have put a bed guard up so doesnt fall out but he was fine just hope it continues now!

• Oh no..jumping out must have been scary! Glad he's doing ok in big boy bed

Can max come teach cole how to sleep till 7.30 please???

xx