Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Think we have final tooth coming!

Well we have the same runny nose, watery eyes as a few weeks ago so think we have tooth number 20 on the way. Can't believe that's it all milk teeth will be done and dusted the next big moment will be the first milk tooth that falls out in about 2 1/2 yrs time.

How many has everyone else got?

Replies

• Am i a really bad Mummy in that I don't actually know how many Rhys has got lol. Think he's 2 missing (dentist did say but can't remember)
  • Im afraid I also gave up counting aaaages ago, I'm pretty sure that dentist said they're all there though. Zachariah was quite lucky with his tbh as we didn't really get much fuss when they came through!
  • I'm pretty sure Bren has all of his, but I'm not totally sure either! x
  • Im a bad mummy too and thought LO had all his it was onlt because I was looking at an old SAT's paper that said by 3 most chn would have all their 20 teeth that I thought to count. #19 came through about a month ago and now I think we have #20 on the way - just because of snotty nose watery eyes but still no actual sign of tooth, so we shall see
  • I have no idea how many teeth holly has and I very much doubt she would let me see lol