Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07

My baby has a name....

Well Oh has decided on wait for it........................Carter Nesta I am not a massive fan but he needed a name and my only name that i wanted (Beau) was not allowed at all lol.... Luckily i wanted his middle name to be Nesta so at least i agreed on one name lol.....

All is well with Carter he only woke up twice last night woooohooo hoping that it will stay that way he will be 10days old tomorrow and the midwife is coming for the last time..... Breastfeeding is going really well was out a couple of days ago and had to do my first public feed since floyd but all was good, i even managed playgroup yesterday which was nice as i want to try and get back to normal for floyd....

Floyd is still totally in love with his baby bro and still wont leave him alone Carter is the most kissed baby in the world i think.....

Hope evryone is well

xx

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r40/feebie666/Photo0047.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r40/feebie666/Photo0065.jpg

Replies

• Awwww look at them both.... so cute. Well done on choosing a name - you spent less time than we did choosing Bryn's name (which I'm still not a huge fan of! lol). x
  • Cool name! And what gorgeous boys you have, you must be well proud. Gracie was up twice a night from being 7 days old so fingers crossed Carter is a good boy!
  • Lovely name and such gorgeous boys, sounds like you getting on great, well done you !x
  • so is he a fan of carter usm then? or did he just like the name? i love the name! think its unusual without being wacky.
    how are you feeling? your boys look gorgeous!
    keep us posted!!
    jules x
  • what a lovely name! A gorgeous photos too!
  • wow congratualations............thought id missed a post about you having baby!!!!

Carter - what a lovely name! the photos are gorgeous... xxxx
  • Thank You all....I'm not sure where he got carter from, im still not loving it yet tho!!!!

xx
  • i'm sure you will or you'll have to find a nick name that you like and could use!

hows it going with two??? is floyd a good sleeper so your not up with both of them in night, thats what i'm dreading!!!

• It's going ok and it doesnt actually feel any different at the moment, but i think thats because carter doesnt actually do anything apart from feed and sleep, once he starts waking up more things might change!!!
    Floyd is an ok sleeper, he usually wakes up at about 9.30 10ish in the morning but for the last week he has been waking up at 8.30 which im not used to so im knackered but its just because he cant wait to see carter lol..... he's got a cold at the mo so he's been waking up constantly and i've had to go and lay with him in bed as he just keeps screaming otherwise and wakes Carter up!!!

xx
  • Love the name and omg you have two very GORGEOUS little boys there.
    That is so cute how much floyd is wanting to be around carter, did you do anything special to help the bond? I can't see zachariah being so keen having a newbie in the house but I guess come the time he'll be fine and as older more understanding!
    Can't believe floyd used to sleep til so late! The latest we get up is 7.30am, what time do you put him to bed? Glad things are going well with your family of 4 and hope you get lots of rest. Again love the pics, thanks for sharing image
  • oh my go i need some tips - where am i going wrong! the lastest finlay sleeps is 6am but usually wakes between 5 and 6! i'm like a zombie all the time and me and hubby get so arsy cause were tired! what time does he go bed? what naps does he have times and how long?

xx
  • He goes to bed about 8.30 and has a nap for about an hour in the day at 2.30ish!!

He was waking up 4 or 5 times in the night until just before his 1st birthday tho.... i think he's catching up on his sleep now tho!!!
    xx
  • That still sounds like a miracle to me feebie lol. Zachariah is in bed around 9pm and up at 11pm for sone milk then 6/7am for good, he has 1 nap during the day either just before or after lunch.

Glad all's going well with you and I still love the piccies
    image has the name carter grown on you yet?
  • W4B Zachariah sounds like Bryn - although Bryn sometimes doesn't have a nap in the day.

Jules - your showing your age with that ref (and I'm showing mine now too!!)

Hope all is well with you, Floyd and Carter xx