Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Update

Hello ladies!

Just thought i would update you on my 20 week scan which i had a couple of weeks ago. I have a low lying placenta so have to have another scan at 32 weeks to check its moved but apart from that everything seems to be fine. I was very naughty and found out the sex and we are having a......................................................................................BOY!

Thrilled as we have very little to buy and hopefully its a nice age gap for the baby and alfie to play nicely together?!?! but we struggled with alfies name- how on earth are we going to choose for this one?!?!

Hope you are all doing well. I do keep a check on what youre all up to! Take care

Suz x

Replies

• Congrats, so glad everything is ticking along nicely! I think names are so hard, but once you've choosen you wonder why it was a prob!
  • Lovely to hear everything is going well for you. We too are really struggling to come up with a 2nd boys name it's so difficult lol x
  • Congratulations
    thats great news
    xx

becci - are you having a boy too?
  • So pleased everything went ok for you xx
  • Great news, glad all went well.
    You can always call have Charlie then you'll have 2 boys named the same as mine! x
  • Kia we don't know what we're having but have a number of girls names we like just can't agree on any boys names
  • glad everything went well - my friend had that low laying placenta and it moved so she was able to have home birth...
    i soooo wish i found out its bugging me now... we think we have settled on boys name although only have one so hoping dont go off it nd then then we have a handful of girls we (I) like!!