Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07

I'm further on than I ever have been!

By this point in my last pregnancy Max was 2 hours old - horray I have passed that milestone!!!!!! image Bring on full term!

Replies

• I've just seen this on fb. Hope you stay pregnant for awhile yet though no doubt by about 38/39 weeks ull be willing him/her to make an appearance ha ha. Rhys was born 2 weeks early and those extra 2 weeks dragged ha ha.
  • Woohoo!!! Fantastic! Fingers crossed your lo hangs on in there for a few more weeks.
    I had it the other way round - Bren was 4 days late (which felt like forever!) and Jacob was 10 days early which was a lovely surprise and thankfully not too early.

I hope you're feeling ok and managing to take it easy a bit xxx
  • Hope this baba sticks in there for a while longer having a Max in hospital must have been horrible image

Any more thoughts on names?
  • well names I have decided on cos hubbie was no help so I am going for:

BOY: Jack William
    GIRL: Holly Louise

PLEASE DON'T MENTION THEM ON FACEBOOK THOUGH!!!! image
  • Those names are lovely.
  • I LOVE the names you have picked Holly is a fab name image do you have any ideas what your having?
  • Fab names, I really like Jack, I would have used that for one of my boys but my hubby didn't like it. Holly is lovely too, I bet you can't wait to find out whether it is a boy or a girl! Have you any gut feeling which sex the baby is? x

• I really have no idea what baby is - other than healthy and VERY active :lol: but really don't mind either way but I am very excited to know!

The names come from family:
    Jack is after my dad who's John and Jack is a shortening. William is hubbies dad's middle name and we like the 2 together.
    Holly is after my mum (she is Lesley - which I would NEVER have used but it is thought to mean 'holly garden' so we went from there) and Louise was my mum's mum's middle name.

Glad you like them!