Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

liz

hi liz, wow loving your picci, so is this your new software??? let me know when youve got it sussed, ive got some pics i would love doing like the one on your profile?!!!

xx

Replies

• Hi Charlotte,

Yep its the software I have been messing with! Finally starting to get to grips with it a bit more, I have just ordered the full version today as my 30 day trial runs out in a few days.

If you have an photos you want me to do for you then just email them over to me and I am more than happy to have a play! I did some for Kia and it was really good practice for me and good to get feedback on the results.

xx
  • wow wicked!!!

i'll have a look through photos and email them through...

xxxx

• Liz that pic's great x
  • Hey Lizb... Are you inundated with pics or could you fit a couple more in, please? I have a pic of me and Maddy together that I love but, she is having a sicky dribble! Lol
  • Hey Lizb... Are you inundated with pics or could you fit a couple more in, please? I have a pic of me and Maddy together that I love but, she is having a sicky dribble! Lol
  • Liz its great! I want one! lol! I must get one of my wedding photos done - the photo guy said he could do it - I quite fancy b&w with just the boquet picked out in colour.

The photos liz did for me turned out great.. I'm gonna get the one of Cole sitting in the grass printed out soon image
  • Thanks Kia :\) Feel free to e-mail your wedding one over too if you have a digital copy and I will see what results I can get.

Just e-mail the pic over to me d1ydiva, and anyone else that has one or two they want me to look at and I will see what I can do. Have to be quick though as my 30 day trial runs out in a couple of days and then I will probably have a couple of weeks wait before my copy of the full software gets here.

I put a thing on our Dec group on facebook with my e-mail addy on if anyone is having problems e-mailing me through here.

I look forward to seeing the pics!

xx
  • hi Liz is it still ok to email you a few pics?
  • Yeah of course, no problem :\)
  • Well I did mean about getting hte photographer to do the pics but if you want to do them then thats great! image HAven't had time to go through any pics yet ( had bloody bil-s wedding to get sorted for and hubby has been stuck working stupid hours..argh!) but I will.. although most of my wedding pics aren't digital - I think the fb ones are the best I've had off other people...must get my mate to scan the wedding ones I like for me! Although if you had the time for a play then the one of COle in the grass might be a good one to do colour/ black n white! image

Had a quick peek at the ones you've done for people and they are great! Wish i could do that!!
  • Liz you are one talented lady! I was having a look at the pics on facebook they are FAB!! xxx
  • liz thank you soooo much - when you get your software through you'll have to let us know- and start charging us!!!

ive put the ones youve done on facebook so if anyone asks about them then i can refer them to you and your business can begin!!!

xx
  • Can I ask what software it is that you are using Liz???
  • Wow Liz - just checked the piccies out on facebook they are gorgeous - clever you. xx
  • Thanks for the lovely compliments, so glad you like the photos image

The software I am using is Adobe Photoshop Elements 6, you can get a 30 day free trial from their website if you fancy a go.

My full version has arrived at my Mums so I should hopefully get it in a week or so. Just have to get my brother to get my website up and running now!

My Company name is going to be El Mono Designs (The Monkey Designs :lolimage so just coming up with a decent logo etc for it too.