Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

ooh and a wii fit qn

hee hee, told you i needed to add to my posts so a non bab related qn (unless because its linked to baby fat it can count image )

we were all saying how fab the wii fit looked and i was just wondering has anyone now got it, used it and still think it looks fab, am VERY tempted. i decided to get my rings enlarged today (yup they still dont fit) and they were going to charge me ??70 as had to go up 3 sizes boohoo, anyway decided i'd rather lose weight and not admit defeat just yet and seeing as i have no desire to flash my flab at the gym wii is looking good but is it worth it?

thanks image

Replies

• I LOVE MY WII FIT!!!!!!
    GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET ITGET IT GET IT GET ITGET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET ITGET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET ITGET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT

Have I convinced you ? :lol:
  • hmmm, one more 'get it' me thinks, teehee.

i already know it will tell me i'm obese heehee but just wondering if it will ever tell me i'm not, do you see a difference in yourself then, i am bloody lazy mind you!
  • I love the wii fit...however we haven't turned it on in...um.... ages! I htink at least a month! Mind you -we have been working on our yard and it has been several days of hard labour so we've been too knackered!

One day I'll turn it on again!
  • I love it although I am very obese on it lol and my mii has a big fat tum lol much to the amusement of my little sister ha ha. I was impressed though as my age was 23 wahoo though Jay pushed me off on one of the exercises so it went up to 45 last time was on it. I haven't used it a lot as it's my sisters (really want 1 tho) but do think it'd do the trick u can feel the effect after bein on it a bit.

So as charlie said GET IT lol x
  • I want one! Last time I kooked, all the Argos in our area were sold out. May get one for hubby's bday in a month. Is that cheating? lol
  • Ali our Asda lets u put ur name down then when they have them in stock they give u a ring. My Mum was after one for Lib's birthday n was goin everywhere for them, put her name down there n had 1 a week later.
  • I was thinking about getting oh one for christmas but didnt know if it would just end up gathering dust!! They are 90euro over here so thats not to bad xxx
  • i quite like the thought of getting one but like everything i get bored easily and it will prob just be gathering dust...

also what parts do you have to buy??? we have nothing???

what would it all cost and do you get all the sports do they do and dance workout on there or just specific sports?etc

• i've no idea what it comes with but i know you need the wii console image

zavvi are doing an offer atm its ??210 for machine extra controller + nunchuck (2nd controller part) wii play and wii sports. not bad deal and i think wii fit is ??70

not a cheap decision lol image
  • I just got one for my birthday! It was actually my brothers as he hardly used it so my hubby gave him some money for it so it was a combined pressie!

I love it, and am on it about three times a week. I also like the sports games you can get for the wii fit as they get you moving around too.
    For me one of the best bits is that at the start of every session on the wii fit you do he fitness test where it gives you your weight or BMI and tracks your progress. So you can set yourself a goal and see how well you are doing. I've lost 2lb already since getting mine just over a week ago!

It is lots of fun! I think asda were supposed to be getting them back in stock. I believe the normal retail price is something around ??170 for the console and ??70 for the wii fit game with step x
  • We have a wii not got wii fit yet but still love the bowling boxing carnival games etc. Its better than just on your bum playing normal games xxx
  • We now have a fit! Went to get Alfie's bday rpessies from ToysRUs and they had one left in stock (sold 30 that had just come in yesterday) so we took it as a sign lol.
    Not even opened it as we went out last night to our Venture Reunion meal. So guess what we'll be doing tonight when we should be getting stuff ready for work/school?!
  • Have fun! We get slightly competitive on it ha ha.
  • I really should dig ours out and turn it on..its just making an attractive dust ornament at the moment!!

Maybe tomorrow...
  • do i ? dont i? do i ? dont i? aaaarrrggh in theory it seems like a great idea but in reality it's probably a very over priced dust magnet, hmmmmm
    :roll: souns like its selling well though
  • Naughty boy Bren has worked out how to eject dvds/cds today and before I realised what he had done he had ejected my Wii fit disc from the console and started rubbing it around the floor!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now when I put it in it just ejects! Little bugger!! Hubby told Bren off for breaking mummys toy! image Have to get a disc doctor at the weekend to see if that sorts it out.
  • Naughty Bren indeed! I hope he's said sorry lol.
    Loads of our dvds (mainly the kiddy ones) are scratched due to little boys messin with them. Drives me nuts....need to get a better system!
  • oh dear bren, that sounds like a very expensive toy to replace! sounds like running around after him may be enough exercise for you teehee!

well... hubby only went and ordered me one and it came yesterday, 5 mins and i'm exhausted, yup would definitely do the trick but maybe tomorrow lol!

oh and as expected i'm obese haha :lol: there should definietly be a 'but just had a baby' get out clause for the obese section (does 10months count as just had baby, hmmmmm!)