Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bets are on again!....

I can't remember if we have already done this but since it could be any day now ....

What do you think Star11 will have- boy or a girl?

I think she will have a girl!

Place your bets now ladies! image

Replies

• Options
    Boy! 50/50 chance i'll be right!
  • Options
    Going purely from your track record I'm saying boy
  • Options
    I'm going to say boy, though am rubbish at guessing and don't think I got one of the sexes right in my due in forum from the 20 week scans ha ha
  • Options
    I think boy too!
  • Options
    OK, cos lots of you have said boy, I'll say girl!
  • Options
    Im going for a girl this time!
  • Options
    ooooooooooooooo how exciting......... i'm sat bouncing on ball just eaten soe fresh pinapple and drank rasberry leaf tea - i'm getting desperate as hit due date today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hubby taken fin to fun farm to meet a friend and he even did the food shop earlier - bless him!

I still reckon boy BUT just been to friends and she alwasy said boy but said i have totally changed shape and now she thinks girl.......................... i wonder!!!???

• Options
    Hurray up baby Star, I am SO excited to find out what you are! lol!
    You know what you have to do if you are really desperate Star .... I'm sure your hubby won't mind! lol!
    Keep us posted hun xxx
  • Options
    hehehe i really dont think i could - so uncomfy now and babies head feels right down.... it would be to cringeing!!!

xx