Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Another one

Ha ha...how many of you lot thought another baby?! Come on, own up...I love teasing you with my topic titles!

Gracie has another bleeding ear infection and a throat infection to truly make her feel rotten. Knew she wasn't well last week with her high temp but she got worse over the weekend, waking up loads crying during the night. She's on anti-bios again and slept well last night, but has lots of snot and a tickly cough now and has been coughing lots since going to bed 2 hours ago.
Hope no one else is ill x

Replies

• oh now - god love her!! I HOPE she is better soon! For all your sakes!

I knew it would just be you teasing :lol:
  • Darn it, I'll have to try harder next time! ;\)
  • Stop it Ali, keep getting excited!!! Hope Gracie is feeling better and the biotics are doing their job. It's a shame there is nothing that we can officially give them for a tickly cough, steaming might help though. Hope she is ok x
  • I'm sure you are going to crack eventually and have another!! =)

Poor little Gracie though, can they give you a reason why she is getting it so often? Not much fun for her or you, really hope she gets better soon xxx
  • if it was anyone else we woould definately think it was! when i saw the topic i was like yay and then i saw it was your topic i thought hmm surely not!

I'm really sorry Gracies got another ear -infection. do you mean its bleeding or do you mean another bl***! ear infection?
    we've all had coughs and colds here and the cough part seems to be taking ages to shift and just feeking really knackered for ages!
    we haven't had any meds tho so i hope the antibiotics help gracie get over it really quickly now.
    big hugs xx