Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07

Happy Christmas Everyone!

Hi,

Just wanted to say Happy Christmas to you all, hope everyone has a fab day tomorrow and all our los get lots of lovely presents from Santa.

We are having a quiet day, just the 4 of us and I'm cooking the traditional British Christmas dinner, then going over to a friends late afternoon for a couple of hours.

Have a good one! image

xxxx

Replies

• Happy Christmas to you Liz! And all the other BE ladies! Have a fab Christmas all of you xxx

We are picking up hubby's boy later so will have both boys tomorrow. Going bike riding in the morning, then off to my family for dinner later! Cant wait xxxxxxxx
  • Happy Christmas to everyone. Hope you all have a wonderful day
    xxx
  • Happy Christmas to you all xxx
  • A very Merry Christmas to you all... hope Santa brings some lovely surprises xx
  • A very happy Christmas, hope everyone has a safe and happy one. we are at home too the 4 of us and my mil for lunch (!)
    xx
  • Hope everyone has a very happy and peaceful christmas! image
  • Merry Christmas Everybody, hope all our lo's have some lovely presents under the tree!

We are having a day of just the 3 of us, 2 stepchildren are with their mum from 10-5, i'm cooking lunch (OH's christmas present lol!) then planning to have a walk somewhere before collecting other 2 and going to in-laws for xmas supper and games!

Hope everyone has a relaxing, enjoyable day xx