Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

scan

Just thought i'd do a quick post to say i had my 20 week scan Wednesday and all was good!

She did a proper check of babies legs/feet to see if there was sign of Talapis like fin has but she said they looked perfect so nothing 'serious' or would show but always same risk that baby gets so compact like fin that it happens again.... i'm not worried as it doesnt effect fin and we know what to do now if does happen again!

got some good piccies which i keep looking at to see if i can see if boy or girl!!!

Replies

• Awww glad to hear everything went well for u x
  • That's great news, glad everything is ok... can't believe you're already half way through your pregnancy! xx
  • Glad everything went well for you!!!
    xxx
  • Thank you xx
  • oh brill - can't believe you are half way already!
  • Fantastic news, fingers crossed for a happy healthy 20 weeks, it's gone SOOOO quickly! x
  • tell me about it - it's sooo strange it only feels like yesterday i found out and wasa popping myself (still am if im honest) getting excited about buying a few things now but need the ??190 we get from government to buy the stuff, but may be nuaghty and buy a little cute outfit for taking baby home in!!!

• Oh wonderful star, how exciting, I'm afraid I don't think I'll be playing the guessing game and when I FINALLY get to my 20werk scan will be asking what we've got, I'm already seeing lots of cutie things at bargain prices and don't want to waste money if it turns out we can use zachariah's things, although their own coming home outfit is a must either way lol. Go on treat yourself image your not too far off the ??190 now image
    really glad all is going well, take care and Eeeeeeeeeeimage
  • How exciting! can't believe you're half way there, enjoy buying the outfit! x