Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07

????

i am due on, on my week break from pill, and have had spotting twice and now nothing. have got twinges etc but no actually period... could i be pregnant?? i did mess up my pill last month so went straight on to next pack... help!!???

Replies

• It could be because you went straight onto the next pack last time, I know I've done that before and my periods taken longer than normal to appear x
  • Sorry hun,no answer for you. If in doubt do a test just to be sure xxx
  • yes i guess you could be as your pill messed up, or as becci says it could be because you carried a pack over. Do test! xxx
  • couldnt get one today, will test tomo!
    keep poppin to loo but no signs of af but have the cramping. i had the cramps on and off for first 10 weeks with ryan..... will find out tomo.......... xxx
  • Thought I might have been as got very broody and convince OH to start TTC but it was after ov. Not though, just come on and after looking at state finances have had to face reality and agreed to wait for another year (or 2)!
  • oh el we're in same boat finances unfortunately do matter for at least 3 years image unless i just write both the cars off!
    have tested and negative and omg i was actually disappointed. this is shocking as i hardly slept thinking about everything!!!
    i would love to start trying and even found myself in the ttc forum last night!! but i really cant afford it and with things the way they are between me and mark it would be the worst thing to do, i resent him enough at the minute as it is!!

anyway take care all xx
  • I can understand what you mean about being disappointed even though you know it's for the best.

I Thought it was you that had posted about being an x-box widow - I know that feeling. Why don't boys ever grow up!?!

Well I had a little bit of bleeding but now nothing!?! Keep going from OMG am I pregnant? And getting excited. To no I can't be! Don't want to do a test and see a negative response...you don't mind paying ??10 for a yes but I resent it for a no! Have had a lot of family problems and stress so putting late AF down to that at the mo.
  • i agree dont like payin to see a bfn!

yes i am the xbox widow, should change my name to that!

keep us posted xxx
  • Holly, Have come on properly imagewas very sad. But know it's for the best given finances and although I'm broody now a few months ago I said the last thing I'd want was a toddler and a new born!
  • Well I don't want to get your hopes up or scare you but I got a bfn right up until a week after af was late! Tests are far too expensive though I agree!
    It certainly wouldn't be great timing what with the way you're feeling right now but I'm sure whatever happens you would find a way to make things work for the both of you some way. Have you had 'the chat' yet, really hope things start to look up for you either way, perhaps you could throw pregnancyish into mix and see how that makes him feel- happy/stuck . Good luck x .
  • oh no el sorry to hear that, like u say maybe timing isnt right. it will happen wen its meant to be im sure x

i have had a kind of talk with him, hes not very good at it. it ended with us cuddled up watching a film together and today he has been good too. i have been very emotional over the last week, i told him i was expecting him to forget my birthday as he has often got up and not remembered for an hour or so. he knows im low and i think he will make more effort.
    as for the pregnancy thing, if i am its only gonna be 3 weeks and two tests were negative. after lots of thought and reading on the tinternet i have started my next pill pack. if it was due to going on to second pack last month straight away then it makes sense, if i am preg ill no on next pill break surely..?! not sure if done the right thing but dont wanna take the risk as not planning a pregnancy.. does that sound awful? although i wil be overjoyed if it turns out i am.. so confusing!

xxx