Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07

I can't move

My house is so full of toys ha ha ha dreading it even more after tomo too as there's a slide a kitchen and a drum kit all been bought as b'day pressies and that's on top of the little tykes car, art easle and new trike Rhys got for Christmas ha ha.

But it's all completly worth it to see the look on his little face. He spent the day moving from one thing to another but was so good. The only time we had tears was in the morning when cruel Mummy made him stop playing to get dressed ha ha. He was litterally dropping by 7.30pm and was just falling over he was that tired. Hope all the others had just a fantastic day as Rhys did xxx

Replies

• oh bless him - what a lucky little boy. i thought from the title maybe you'd had too many mince pies !!
    my living room is covered with toys - my 2 boys have also got more coming today as we are over to my mums and my brothers will be there!
    have a good day today x
  • Also got more to come today as Jay's off to visit his mum and nana but I'm working today so no fun for me image

I actually hardly ate yeaterday as me and oh weren't very well. Not sure if we'd eaten something bit dodgy but we were both up being sick all Xmas eve night and yesterday morning.
  • lol! We are the same! It is just crazy the number of toys in our house, think I will have to have a sort out of things they don't play with much!
    Bren was asleep and in bed by 7pm which is a total record! Lately he has been having no nap during the day and still running around like a loony until 8pm! x
  • I had a massive clearout of toys last week as there was so much that hadn't been out of the toybox for months.
  • Sounds like Rhys had a great time Becci! lol. Hope youre feeling better now. Elijah didnt get loads of toys, but got some that he loves, got clothes and books from other people and some money so i will take him out in the new year to choose some other bits. He loves what hes got though, esp his kitchen and james train! xx
  • aaw sounds like all our little ones have done well! glad all had a lovely day, bet rhys is going to be thrilled when he sees the next lot!!!!
    happy birthday and merry christmas to all!! xxx
  • Maddy had so much yesterday that she didn't want to open anything today!! lol... Infact, she hasn't had any of her pressies from me today, she just wanted to play with her Christmas presents!! Lol XXX
  • We are over flowing too - and now xmas is over everyone is asking what to get Oakley for his Birthday! (I've asked Nanma for storage - we're off to ikea on the 29th)! Could we win the lottery and have a bigger house with a play room please!
  • lol El! I've told hubby when we renovate our basement and move the bedrooms down there we have to make sure the boys have a good size bedroom so all their toys will fit!! xx
  • Our living room looked like toys-r-us for a little while! I thought we hadn't bought much for him, till i put all the presents under the tree! Have sorted a few old toys out to take to nannys for her toy box and some that i'm goiing to take to school as we are starting a mother & baby group in the new year, just the huge crate in the shed to sort through now! Poor lil man can't decide what to play with, flits from one thing to the next!

Hope Rhys has enjoyed all his birthday presents today