Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Ali - you are NOT allowed to bop my good ear!

but I have been v bad and not rested at all today and now unsprisingly still feel like poo!

Done ASDA shop, cooked a big spag bol for freezer, did a leaflet drop for my book sales, drove and dropped a book order off, tried to shop for me (clothes), 3 washing loads and drier emptied each time, and then it was time to collect max!

RUBBISH!

Got job application form to fill in tonight too!

Replies

• my god you have been a busy bee!!! x
  • Yeah but I should have been sensible and just lain in bed groaning as my head is still knacking - think I will be back to the docs AGAIN tomorrow :cry: antibiotics seem to be doing BOT ALL still and I HATE not being able to hear!
  • Right, that's it! I'm off to ...ummm...wherever you live with my bommy-knocker to bash your good ear right now....!
    I'd do exactly the same! Good luck with the job app x
  • Decided not to do the job application as it is realisitically too far to drive!

It is too difficult not to make the most of a child free day to get stuff done even though I feel like poo poo! It happens so rarely (having no Max) that I am always amazed how much I can get done when I am alone!

Gotta decide if I should go back to work on Fri or not???
  • thats the problem with being a mum you never really can take a day of and relax no mater how much its needed, i had my third child 15 days ago and when he was just 10 hours old i was in asda doing shopping lol x
  • Awwww I hope your feeling a bit better today, if not get back down to the docs and see if they can give you something else. If your not any better then take Friday off and have a good long rest, might work wonders!! Whats a child free day? Hollys nearly a year and I still havent had one lol
  • I think you should definately take Friday off and try and put your feet up girl!! Your body needs time to rest and get better and the sooner you do the sooner you should start to feel better.

As Amy said I haven't had a child free day yet either and I can't imagine being able to get so much done in one day lol! I can't wait until next August when Bren goes to nursery a couple of days a week but even then I will have baby number two by then! I must be crazy!! x
  • have decided to try and go to work tomorrow but now feeling worse again so we shall see!
  • How are you feeling today? Hope you have a lovely relaxing weekend planned and that you are feeling a bit better xxx