Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

had no idea!

so many familiar names had thier babys in december! anyone on the 21st? never been in this forum b4! xxx

Replies

• Options
    I had Holly on the 14th image
  • Options
    i was due on te 27 but harri arrived on the 21st.x
  • Options
    hello, i just assumed you must be a late nov or early jan mum heehee, zachariah was 3/12, nice to see you here
  • Options
    thanks! im very happy this evening as ive just started to wean him slowly and after a few temper tantrums and spitting it out everywere hes just taken to it all of a sudden since yesteday!....even fruit which he wouldnt touch before so im chuffed!!! image
  • Options
    Hi - Sam is the 4/12. Congrats on the weaning - just wait for all the lovely nappies that follow!!!!
  • Options
    Rhys is the 27th. The fun part starts with the weaning once they start to take to it. Just put Rhys near his highchair now and he getrs all excited ha ha x
  • Options
    hi i had finlay on the 6th deceber - i'm always on this site (your all like my buddies now) then soetimes go on the baby one!!! xxx
  • Options
    Gracie was born on her due date 10/12. We have a lovely bunch of babies and mummies in Dec 07, welcome!
  • Options
    SNAP! Ella was born on the 21st. A while ago there was a post with all the babies' dates of birth and I'm sure there was at least 3 of us who were pushing and grunting on the 21st!!
  • Options
    Brendan was due on the 28th December but kept me waiting and didn't arrive until the 2nd Jan - typical boy!

Good to see you joining us December mummies, have fun with the weaning. x
  • Options
    Bryn was due on the 21st but arrived on the 14th x
  • Options
    hi! ryan arrived on the 16th 8 days late. not been on for a while but i only really post on this page everyone is so lovely image
  • Options
    Hello there -Amy was born on 24th Dec
    I haven't been on here for a while either. Only part of the website I go on as well.
    Everyone is fab on here and it has been a sanity check for me on many occassions!
    Welcome
    xxx
  • Options
    wow campbelly-what time was ella born on 21st? xxx
  • Options
    12.03pm - just in time for a lunch of mummy milk!! Waters broke about 2am so a labour of 10 hours isn't bad for a first I think. What about you?
  • Options
    36 hrs labour! he was born at 6 ;35 pm. he he! i was knackered!!!
  • Options
    Freya's older than Gracie then by 5 hours and 59 mins ! I woke at 5am to mild contractions but they didn't get bad ish till 10.30am and she shot out just after her waters broke at 10.49am!
  • Options
    Doesn't it seem soooo long ago that we were all sharing our labour stories - just seems like i've had Bryn forever. x
  • Options
    Cole was 22 Dec, but I definately spent most of the 21st pushing and grunting! Lovely eh.

It definately feels like he's been here forever and I can't imagine what life would be like now without him.. and I never did write out my labour story. Well I did the other week to get it off my chest but then I lost hte post and haven't had the energy to do it again... felt better for writing it even though it got lost!