Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

My girls

Just wanted to share these :\)

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs483.ash1/26431_702472941799_36807315_41453691_2754990_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs503.snc3/26431_702472936809_36807315_41453690_7696849_n.jpg

[Modified by: PinkToothbrush on 11 April 2010 21:21:09 ]

[Modified by: PinkToothbrush on 11 April 2010 21:23:08 ]

Replies

• Ah what brilliant photos and your girls are gorgeous! Love the second one of Lily showing everyone that she is still a baby too! :lol: They are are making me feel a little ickle bit broody, that's a first! xx
  • so cute!
    How was your first day with both of them by yourself the other day?
    We are def ready for another one and i cant wait to be pregnant again but the thought of having 2 to get ready instead of just one is still very scary!
    xx
  • awwwwwwwwwww.

love the way that lily is always pointing at her lil sister as if she is trying to tell everyone 'she's my sister'

can only see one pic though
  • Awwww they are gorgeous image xxxxx So Jelous i cant wait for my 3rd haha x
  • Ah they are so cute together! x
  • oh my goodness, how gorgeous! huge congratulations ptb, you have a beautiful family xxx
  • oh cute, cute, cute. you must be bursting with pride ptb. well done lady x
  • Thanks girls, yes I am very proud!

So pleased with how Lily's adapted - if Maddie cries now, rather than burst into (fake) tears herself she points and jabbers, which means "Mummy you need to go and get Maddie " (I think!) And if she says "aaaah" and points at her it means she wants to give her a kiss :\)

She's so gentle with her, too - when we play "where is....?" (where she has to point to the thing I name) we can play it with parts of Maddie's face and body without me worrying that she's going to poke her eyes out or something.
  • Awww thats the custest thing ever i am a lil worried about having a 3rd on how the girls will react but im sure they will be fine! Im so pleased its all going well and i hope Maddie and Lilly are both being good girls image xxx