Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Dec 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

more updates!!

I will be joining the due in oct / nov forum very soon!! Am nine weeks pregnant!! we decided we would try for baby number two after christmas, then decided to leave it another year, but fate got in the way and i ended up pregant anyway!! We are of course thrilled to bits, not sure when baby is due, might be 1st nov but because my cycles are so irregular i wont know until my scan on 20th april! feeling a bit queasy but nowhere near as bad as the first pregnancy when i was soo poorly i went off sick at 8+5 and never went back to work!!! We are keeping this bean secret a bit longer than we did will dizzy and have not yet told our parents so please dont say anything if your my friend on FB! We were going to wait till the 12 week scan, but mihgt tell our immediate family over easter weekend, as they will prob suspect when im not having a glass of wine with my roast dinner heehe!!

Big congrats to all the other dec mummies who are expecting and good luck to those TTC, sorry have not had much chance to get on and catch up, have been soo busy working ft and looking after issy and have been so tired with the pregnancy that im in bed by 8 most nights, thank god for the easter hols i might have chance to catch up!! hope all mummies and boddlers are doing well!

Issy is at such a wonderful age, still not walking independently but cruising and talking 4 or 5 steps between things so dont think it will be long, she is a complete chatter box and knows over 50 words and says lots of two word utteances, she has had 16 teeth since she has turned one, so looks like a toddler and sounds like a toddler and people think its strange when she cant walk!! i do have to keep telling people she is only 15 months old!! She is very fiesty and independent and hasnt let me feed her since before she was one, she picked up a metal spoon and fork one day and that was it, she has to do it now! She even tips the bowl up to get everything out!

Anway off to catch up on all the posts i have not read! might even post in the due in oct forum!!!! xx

Replies

• congratulations. funny how fate takes the upper hand
  • Oh another BID pregnancy! Congratulations and have a happy and healthy 9 months x
  • Wowee - fantastic news! Big congratulations and hope you continue to have a wonderful pregnancy x
  • Congratulations hun. Sometimes fate works in mysterious ways. This little bean was obviously meant to be. So very pleased for you.
    Im hoping to join the Dec 08 preg club very soon.
    Come off the pill 2 wks ago so we shall see.
    xxxxxx
  • Congratulations. Great news.
  • OMG, these beans are coming thick and fast at the mo! Hurrah for you!!
    We seem to be a very fertile bunch of BIDdies LOL!

Can't wait to hear when your EDD is after your scan, keep well both of you x
  • Congrats hun....im TTC after the mc i should have been due in october and there are a lovely bunch over there image Havent caught this month but only bin 2 weeks since mc so wasnt expecting it maybe next month (yn)
    Awwww b;less issy sounds a joy i know the twins are but i dont have your problem as the twins are small for their age with them being prem but they are almost 16months image They can walk indeoendantly but Ela prefers her pushchair haha they can speak but Ella knows more words then Ruby but they can both get their point across! Im sure Issy will love being a big sis! xxxx
  • Oh wow, what lovely news! Congratulations to your family.

Issy sounds so clever :\)
  • Another baby on the way!
    Wow, its all go for all these Dec mummies!!

many congrats and hope you enjoy a restful Easter Break!!!
    xxx