Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Dec 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

An early arrival!

My friend has just given birth to a lil baby boy, just over 32 weeks image
He's all good and I thought quite decent at 4 and a 1/2 lbs.
They went to visit family in france for a few days and her waters broke over there, her partner was not too pleased at the idea of their baby being born in france image
They were planning to keep her there for a couple of weeks but she went into labour and had him this morning!
So for all you getting close to the end I hope you have your hospital bags packed!!
xx

p.s where are all the bump pics??

Replies

• Oh good god! I'm in France when I'm 34 weeks pregnant - is this meant to be a warning!
  • Oh good god! I'm in France when I'm 34 weeks pregnant - is this meant to be a warning!
  • Wow! Yes, where ARE all the bump pics??
  • it brings all the memories flooding back! Soooo glad I was in the country even if I wasn't in my home county! Hope they're all okay.

must admit that I panicked when I read the title and wondered who had gone into early labour out of our BIDdies for a few seconds!! image

Bump pics, bump pics, bump pics!!

[Modified by: posy1971 on June 30, 2010 09:51 PM]

• I'm really struggling with uploading photos but will do. Don't expect a nice neat bump like Leigh's - I'm huge!