Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 08

Good luck to Leigh

Just a quick message to Leigh. I'm going on holiday tomorrow so won't be able to check the internet. Hope to come back in a week to a BA. :\) Girl! Good luck.

H xx

PS - also good luck to one of my best friends who was due 8 days ago and who has selfishly kept LO inside her. image Can't wait to see LO when I get back.

Replies

• Good luck Leigh! Bet your pregnancy feels like it's whizzed by. Look forward to hearing your baby news soon. And finally finding out whether it's a boy or a girl! Can't believe you've managed to keep it a secret for so long ;\) I think - boy! xx
  • best of luck leigh. hope everything goes well and can't wait to hear what you have.

and have a lovely hol h.

k x
  • Oh that's a shame. I would start to go on about walks, curries, sex, pineapple etc but they didn't make the slightest amount of difference last time for me. Anyway knowing your previous history you could have easily had the baby in the 6 hours since you posted your last reply.

I had a lovely holiday and despite my MIL asking me every 5 minutes whether I was ok I haven't had the baby. I am huge though - much bigger then I was at 41 weeks with Abby. Need to post more pictures I think.

H xx