Forum homeβ€Ί Archived Birth Clubsβ€Ί My baby was born in Dec 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Little update- with bump pic

Hi ladies image
I forget to post on here sometimes as most of you are on facebook but thought would post a wee update on how it's going with the baby etc.
I've been under consultant care and so far so good which was a relief though only today am I feeling able to breathe easy as just had 20 week scan. Everything is just how it should be, all measurements are below 50th centile so looks like be a little'un like me and Lorelei which suits me for pushing it out lol but yeah all healthy and wriggly and the relief is indescribable! I'm all over the feeling pants stage and Lorelei is finally sleeping through so even the tiredness is going!
I wanted to stay team yellow but dude really wanted to know so we asked and we're having a little boy image I thought that anyway so was more a case of 'yeah I was right' lol I was nervous of being told it was a boy and then comparing him to Casey but I don't feel like that at all, just see this lo as the whole new baby that he is if that makes sense? I'm so excited now to be able to start relaxing and shopping...
Will add a photo and bump pic shortly!
Hope you're all well x

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs414.snc4/47760_428044504382_800504382_4774338_315125_n.jpg

[Modified by: mummychop on 02 September 2010 14:25:29 ]

Replies

• Yay. Great news that you've made it to 20 weeks, all is well.
    Fantastic that you're having a boy. image More likely to be a handful but great fun.
    May the 2nd half be even easier than the first!
  • Aw glad to hear that you're feeling better and that your wee man is healthy and happy! x
  • Such fantastic news MC! So relieved for you all and glad that you can relax in the knowledge that all is okay : ) A wee boy, lovely!
    I was thinking of you today as I remembered you had a scan x
  • I'm so glad everything is going ok. Obviously there was no reason to expect it not to go alright but after last time I know you were relieved to get past 18 weeks. I hope the next 20 weeks go smoothly.

Fantastic that you're having a boy. image More likely to be a handful but great fun.

I think Iz, Lizzie and myself would thoroughly disagree with you here! :roll: I personally don't know a single boy who runs around, gets messy, tries absolutely everything etc more than Abby.

H xx

• Glad to hear all went well with your scan, must be such a relief! A little boy - yay! Now you can relax and enjoy the last weeks, bet they will fly by. x
  • Thanks everyone image I feel like I've just found out I'm pregnant the way I'm all excited and walking about with massive grin haha
    Lorelei is, in the words of her nursery. 'an active wee thing' she's forever trying to start sing-songs at sleep time and suchlike so fully prepared for a lot of running about but sure be bit of craic image
  • That's fantastic. Can we see a bump pic?
  • Oh sorry just realised you said you'd add one.Hooray!
  • Aww, so thrilled to hear everything is fine, hope you can relax and enjoy things a bit more!

xx
  • So happy to hear everything is going smoothly.
    My 13 week bump looks almost bigger than your 20 week one!!
    Cant believe youre halfway already image
    xx
  • So glad to hear everything is going well and you are due to have a boy. I won't lie, they are a handful!!!!
    And as for your bump, as just previously mentioned, my 12 week bump I'm sure looks bigger. Have my scan tomorrow and hoping there is just one in there!!

xxx
  • huge congrats, and you look great! so happy everything's going well. all the best for the remainder of your pregnancy k x
  • yay great news cany believe how far you are already. bump looking good too