Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hi Guys!!

hiya! just thought id post and say hi sure its been since christmas when i posted!! been so busy lost job got new one, just havent had to change to come on much at all! nice to see your all doing well and some of you are expecting again congrats! lizzie and leigh sorry if ive missed anymore havent read thru the posts yet!

me and my little man are doing great, weve booked the wedding this september we are flying out to New York and getting married on the world yacht then sailing down the hudson river at sunset past statue of libery after ceremony!! : ) few family members are coming too so its great got loads to sort tho with NY themed party when we come back, gotta get dress sorted oh my god! maddox is great such a pleasure, hes a little rascal but love him to bits hes into everything but just curious and is a good boy : ) only just overcome yet another sickness bug that lasted a week was just horrible he lost a load of weight but is now on the mend and eating lots! he wont walk on his own yet, even tho hes been walking months cruising the sofas walls etc but has to feel me there even if its just a finger that isnt even supporting him?! strange!! he loves his books, is trying his hardest to speak can say mama dada dog, oh no with his arms up : ) lots of cute little things! : ) i got a new job aswell at hospital so been very busy!!

i ran a half marathon last sunday so that was a big achievement 13.2 miles with hardly no training and sick baby! got my medal and feel very proud of myself : ) think thats all from us, updates welcome i will be pleased to hear how you all are xxx

Replies

• Welcome back to the board image Pleased to hear that Maddox is doing good image Poor him with the tummy bug though sick babies is never nice. Well in case you hadnt read through Pink Toothbrush has HAD another baby a lil girl Madeleine Christine(I cant spell :S) Her suprise bean and a welcome lil sister to Lilly image
    The twins are nearly 16month and Ruby is being a lil monster but i love her all the same! Ella had pneumonia and was in hospital earlier on this month but shes better now! I was pregnant with Twins again but unfortunately miscarried almost 2 weeks ago but me and Sam have now decided to TTC again image
    Your wedding sounds AMAZING btw wish i could do that.....be sure to post some photos when you find your dress image Maybe Maddox just needs some reassurance your their to walk its a scary business after all hehe! Both the girls are walking and talking now lol....not full sentences but they can certainly put their point across! image Congrats on your run hun you shoulod be proud of yourself image Anyways am off hope to see you around here more inbetween your busy schedule haha image xxx
    http://lb2f.lilypie.com/j5MA.png

http://lagf.lilypie.com/6h6Q.png

• Hey hon, how strange, I was thinking of you a couple of days ago and wondering how you and Maddox were getting on!

Really great to hear you've booked the wedding, one of my friends got married in New York and it was fabulous, I'm sure you'll all have a fantastic time - make sure you show us lots of photos! Are you getting Maddox a little suit to wear?

Rachel is a little whirlwind as ever, bless her - she never seems to stop, but she's such a joy to be with I can't complain! She's finally started getting taller instead of wider and actually fits into her 12-18 trousers now, hehe.

Hannah xx
  • Starting to think you'd forgotten us. image

Glad to hear you and Maddox are doing so well. Well done you for doing the half marathon. I feel so lazy and jealous, I used to be quite fit before Abby but just can't fit in my gym classes around working FT and looking after Abby. I don't get her to bed until 7 and then still have to do my marking etc. :\(

Abby is doing very well and I'm training her to be able to fetch things in time for her little bro/sis in Sept. She's very lively but both my OH and I are finding her a joy at the moment.

Your NY wedding sounds fantastic. Hope you've got a gorgeous little outfit for Maddox. :\) New York is a wonderful city, it'll be amazing.

Welcome back,
    H xx
  • Thanks for the replies, blondefriend never knew u were in the preggets club again congrats Hun!! How exciting! Stsarina thanks for thinkin of us that's lovely!
    Wud never forget u guys! Was just sayin earlier on a run tellin my stepdad about the forum and how much support it was to have u lot there goin thru it at same time! Angelkisses am so sorry to hear of ur loss : ( I hope u are ok, lovely to hear you are ttc again! I think i'd tear my hair out with twins!! Bet it's lovely tho! Yeh maddox wil be in a suit how cute I've seen a sailor outfit tho hehe so cute! Lovely to hear about pt send her my love and congrats is that the first bid sibling? One of many to come u guys have been busy while I been away hehe once am married think wel ttc year after, not til middle to end for spring baby thatl be year maddox is 4 so long time away yet!! How time flies xxx
  • Hey good to see you! Congrats on the wedding - we got married when Al was 6 months old and we loved having him at the wedding, it just felt totally right! That's great about the half marathon, I'm just getting back into the running and a half marathon is my aim...eventually!
  • Wow your wedding sounds so fantastic and very romantic!! and well done for running so far! i'm so lazy these days dont think i could run for a bus hehe x
  • Hehe jodylouise I used to be the same and I got asthma always used to be the fat kid at school that no1 picked in pe! Hehe so am quite chuffed with myself how I've got my fitness so high! Trust me I have to have a serious word with myself and practically throw myself out of the door to go! I got tinternet on me new iPhone so there's no keeping me away now hehe emmsy ul get there start of little ones often that's wat I did and never ran more than 7 so bit unprepared to say the least with half m but I did it! Am not really one to preparemyself for anythin I'm bit spontaneous! Xx