Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 08

Am back! : )

Hiya! hope ur all ok??

Well I haven't been on here in blinkin ages! Feels like yonks! Been so busy with wedding plans, we fly to New York 6 weeks on Saturday, then we get married on the Thursday were there for a week, then 50's style party two weeks later! So I've been sssoooo busy still got stuff to buy for my wedding outfit!! Rrahhh!! Maddox is doing well such a clever little boy but doesn't say a great deal tho!! But not too worried cos he's definitely switched on : ) he poos and wees on his potty now, didn't plan for him to do it so soon I started to sit him on it to see wat he wud be like and he reads a book, then he just started pooing and weeing! : ) food wise, not so good as usual! Took him to health visitor he's put on 2 lb since march, he's 23 lb and she said the reason he doesn't eat is cos he's become addicted to his juice so that's substituting the food??!! He was I'll with a gastro but beginning of this year he's had a few and since then he hasn't eaten hot food! So he's gone cold turkey on the juice he only had one or 2 a day plus water so I was amazed! We've had a few tantrums since, think it's the terrible twos early/ fangs comin through/ no juice!!

How are u all anyway congrats to Leigh on casey Joel that name is fab he looks beautiful it's makin me broody : ) wat have I missed? Who else is pregnant? Well we are thinkin bout ttc when we get back after were married hope to be preggers for Xmas but haven't got the room really but don't want that to spoil it!!

PTB your story with lilly made me laugh so much : ) it was brill! Well maddox was brushing his teeth and decided to stab me in the eye bristle end jabbed it in my eye I swear I was blind for half an hour! He spent the rest of the day pointing to my eye and pretended to cry!! Little scamp : )

Well update me peeps I wanna no how u all are! X

Replies

• Hey good to hear from you, was thinking of doing an FAO. How are Maddox's fingers healing? Sounds like he's doing well with the potty - when I ask Lily if she's done a poo she says "NO" and runs off because she doesn't want her nappy changed, even if it's stinking the house out :roll:

We're ok, off on our hols this weekend but nowhere as exciting as NY! Just Suffolk with my parents and then Devon with DH's.
  • Sounds like you've been busy wedding planning. NY wedding - wow!

Maddox sounds very grown up using his potty. Isaac has no idea what a potty is yet! :lol: We still have the fussy food problems too but he's got fussier these days. :roll:

We are planning on ttc in Dec so may be joining you then. Would be a a fab Christmas pressie! x