Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

All settled in...

Were loving our new house now =D
Were all sorted and unpacked and the girls seem to be sleeping a lot better now which is great!
Also their has been no sign of aunty flo this month so far....so were hoping going to test 3rd May if she still hasnt shown If we have concieved when i think it would put me due Jan 22nd 2011 hoping im right but we cant be sure obv until we test!
The girls are much better now as well and getting on well with each other again...best of friends all hugs and kisses and no hair pulling we have started using time out and the girls do grasp it which is unusual for them being so young but it seems to be doing the trick lol! The girls are loving the garden we are going to get the paddling pool out later if the werather holds out for us! Its such a novel for the girls. Were so happy atm which is amazing im nearly done at college too which is eleviating the stress a little bit! image
Im pleased to see that everyones LO's are doing well atm and loving themselves as much as my girls do haha!
x.x.x

Replies

• Sounds like all going well with you. Must be nice to be all moved and settled. We are loving the garden at the moment too. We are so lucky with this sunshine! We have a paddling pool too but not been brave enough to get it out yet! Fingers crossed that aunty flo doesn't pay you a visit x
  • Glad to hear like things are on the up for your family again image
    We are loving our new house too, i can imagine the girls must be running riot in the garden if theyre anything like Josh!
    We had our first BBQ on thurs night, will post some pics soon.
    Hope you get your BFP soon
    xx
  • lovely to hear you are so happy, and you too jessica, and hope you have many happy times in your new house ahead of you xxx
  • Thanks girls were doing the bbq next sunday for my birthday hopefully hence im not testing till the 3rd but im tempted to do it before because it would be an awsum bday prezzie but i would be bummed if we havent caught so i dunno lol x I cant keep the girls indoors atm which is great i guess hehe x
  • So pleased that the girls are all settled, and you! It must be so fab to have a garden to run around when they have been used to a flat!
    Good luck with the testing this coming weekend, I'll have my fingers crossed for you...if you can hold out! x