Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO Mummychop

Hey Rosa!

Just wanted to say that my edition of Prima Baby mag arrived today...and you are looking stunning in it!

Just amazing, truly glowing, and far more naturally beautiful than the other ladies I have to say ;\)

Hope all is well with the baby?

When's your 20 week scan?

Take care, Iz & Skye x

Replies

• oh I was looking for it in sainsburys yesterday but they didnt have it yet, ill be off on a mission to find it today!
  • What?They were to send a copy of pictures/ article eek! Had no idea when would be out lol
    But thank you image I felt like poo as was very sick so they must have photoshopped me so as not to scare the readers hehe
    I've got all excited now to go find it lol
    All is going well so far- I'm 18 weeks today which is a a bit of a landmark as I lost Casey when I was 17+6 so I had it in my head I had to get to today which makes no sense really as this lo seems to be fine and lasttime we knew he was ill but you know how our minds get bit worked up image I'm no longer ill but have no bump or kicks so sometimes forget I'm even pregnant. Until dude only pours himself a glass of wine then I remember lol
    scan is in 2 weeks- 1st. Excited, nervous and trying to convince dude not to find out the sex but it's not working!
  • ive got my 12 week scan on the 1st (even though weve already had 3 scans.. :P )
    i couldnt find it yesterday either, they said theyd send me a cd with the pics aswell but still nothing yet.
    Glad you are feeling relieved to have reached a milestone xx
  • You look amazing!
    I finally found a copy this morning in WHSmith.
    I can only hope I look half as good next month.
    xx
  • looking good MC