Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Can i join you all again?!

Hi ladies...brings back so many memories catching up on your posts!

I can't believe how many more of you are expecting..how exciting! It's made me even more broody!

You probably can't remember me but i had lily on 23.12.08, had to return to work within 4 months and was studying and still am...had trouble BF and had PND!! However....things are looking so much better now and i couldn't be happier...i now love being a mummy!

Husband as been depserate for another baby since last yr, but i want to wait until i have alot less on. Finish degree in October...then aim to start TTC in jan...AVOIDING march/ april....not having a xmas baby again image

Lovely to read how you all are xxx

Replies

• Hi
    How are you? I remember you as I was studying too image Great to hear still going and you're feeling a lot more settled now.
    Welcome back!
    (I'm typing with one eye on dinner so can't write much sorry lol)
    Rosa x
  • welcome back Lixie, lots of us are still around as you can see! Lovely to hear about you and Lily x
  • Thanks Ladies..

Yes mummychop that was me. Are you still studying too? I finally finished the children's literature course this year.

I can't believe how quick time has gone, especially after reading how many others are expecting again xx