Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO Pinklady

was reading though the other replies on your post and DD came over and poked her head around the laptop and gave maddox's pic a kiss not once but 3 times. looks like she has taken a shine to him. my daughter is such a tart

Replies

• That is SSSOOO cute!! Bless her! She's got a crush hehe : ) I love it wen they do such cute things like that, maddox is constantly kissing other little children pointin at them and smilin at everyone yes even men.. Needs to grow out of that one! he's smitten with a baby girl only few weeks old at nursery, her mummy brings her in sometimes and every time the nursery say how he makes a beeline for her! well, today I turned up to pick him up and there she was in her car seat, beautiful big eyes and there was maddox kneeling right in front of her stroking her blanket gently!! He's never gentle I get a whack round the face!! Suppose they have psycic knowledge wen it's other babies there naturally gentle!!

• That's really sweet. Abby has much more interest in older boys and chases them around the place but they move too fast to be caught and kissed!
  • dd is jus tlike abby, she chases her cousins to kiss them, one is quite happy to be kissed and kisses her back but the other runs away so she chases until he is cornered then pins him up against the wall to kiss him. dread to think what she will be like by the time she is 15

• Arr bless them so cute! I was thinkin the same, maddox is already a little poser loves to kiss the girls god imagine wen they are teenagers! Xx