Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 08

Adding to the club!

Replies

• That's great news- you seemed so broody in your recent posts I'm not too surprised lol
    Congratulations and how cool you and Emmsy are bump buddies image
  • congratulations to everyone with new bfps
  • Wow contests to emmsy & to Jessica too yay!!! Welcome to my fat life image
  • Congratulations to all the new expectant mums. Great news. -)
  • Wow ladies, congrats to you both Emmsy and Jess! These fertile BIDdies are going strong! xxx
  • Look how long our list is getting - congrats to all!
  • Congratulations Jess. You must be super pleased to fall so quickly x
  • yeah, still doesnt feel real tho!
    My gp doesnt let you book in til 8 weeks so have my appt on 19th, feels like soo long to wait :P
    I really just want a scan date!!
    Im already calling baby 'superbean' on account of oh's super sperm lol.
    He is well pleased with himself!!
  • Many congrats to all the latest positive results!!

We are still trying and although we have both been mega stressed with moving etc, I am now 4 days late and fell like vomiting all the time. Too scared to test as monthlies are all over the place since coming off the pill 3 months ago so not sure if false alarm.

The euphoria of moving house has been totally wiped off our faces as hubbie has found out his permanent teaching job in a now privately funded "super academy" is being terminated at the end of this term. has been supposed capability issues and althoug the unions have disagreed and he has had no assistance, mentoring or training etc, the academy management just want to write off a teacher with 12 years experience.
    He has had satisfactory teaching reviews from ofsted and everything but it seems the academny management want rid of long term staff and he is one of them so they are using capability issues as an excuse.
    They have blackmailed him by saying they won't write him a good reference if he applies for main scale work and he should consider college work etc which there isn't much of.
    As of this morning, he has been offered a 1 year temp post on full pay which I think he will take and then we are going to consider legal action.
    So as you can imagine, we are not exactly wishing a positive result as we are still up in the air especially 2 weeks after getting the house of our dreams with a mortgage covered by hubbies pay.

Soz to offload, it's actually quite an upsetting and stressful time for us both. Will keep you posted if I do atest at weekend.

Sharon
    xxx
  • My due date is now 19th. Wouldn't normally mind a few days but considering i was left to go 15 days over with Lorelei, I'm sticking with the earlier date so have few days leeway lol
  • image Leigh!

Believe me I am so broody, but the next will be our last so I'm going to wait until I'm absolutely desperate in a few years and have all the excitement of properly ttc again :\)

So many congrats to all my lovely knocked up Biddies xx
  • Hi...can you add me to the 'planning'.

We plan to start ttc in January 2011 like Karen! However i will be by passing march/april to avoid xmas baby image

Seems ages away but my goodness it's coming around quick.
  • we are going to put off ttc until the following year. not sure at the moment if dh will have a job come march/april 2010 and been thinking and worrying about another prem so htinking of waiting until cariad will be in school until i have no2. that way i would still be able to spend lots of time at the hospital incase i were to have have another prem without having to worry about what to do with cariad. so hopefully i will be starting my folic acid next easter with a view to come off the pill next summer ready to start ttc novemeber/december time 2011
  • Sounds very wise Karen..my husband doesn't see the need in planning and thinks we should just go for it. However after going back very early after he was made redundant, i've told him there is no way we're trying until we have some more savings.

Also lily will be coming up to grant funding etc..so childcare will be more affordable.

xx
  • Yellow bump for me please image x
  • Had my 12 week scan on friday and confirmed 17 March as due date. Not sure if we will find out the colour this time around tho!

Sharon
    xxx
  • Bellah - congratulations!! I had to look in "Toddler" to see the news. Updated you here as well - hope you don't mind.
  • Thanks Helen. Yeah a big suprise to us but we are very happy albeit a bit scared! ;\) My due date at the moment is 21st May and will be a yellow bump again, we like our suprises :lol: We've had a very busy month that's for sure, having sold our house (after ages!), a holiday, found a house we love and found out we're pregnant! These things do seem to happen all at once!