Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 08

Bump pics!

Is it twins? Is it full term? No it's super-bump! I'm only 29 weeks for god's sake. In 10 weeks you will be able to pick me out on google-earth.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs150.snc4/36855_10150218868980386_621170385_13243454_832634_n.jpg

Replies

• Whoot whoo flashing the legs as well Mrs!
    You look quite neat, I htink you've a great bump image How do you compare to same stage with Abby?
    I've absolutely no bump cos I'm only 11wks and have lost 3.5kgs so no point posting anything- weird to be disappointed to not have a belly lol
  • Oooh lovely neat bump going on there!! 29 weeks already, not long now. I miss my bump! xx
  • Hehehe Helen!!

That is a SUPER bump. Very envious.
  • Looking great Helen! A real bubba bump with sexy leg shot to boot teehee!!

How's the SPD now? x
  • Love this pic. I got OH to take some of me to add to this thread. I have to say, I am not best impressed this time around. I am a massive BARREL!!! Will put them up for a laugh though lol
  • http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v216/34/106/731215491/n731215491_3879184_2563.jpg

This is me 22 wks with issy, am 22 wks now with milly so will take a pic later and add it on, im def bigger this time, as i went to a party on sat night and could not fit into this dress from last time! it wasnt the bump it was the huge boobs that wouldnt fit in!!!
  • Ok, this is me with Juliet at six months....

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v312/188/44/612222577/n612222577_1338111_6485.jpg

And this below, is me with No 2 at only 20 weeks...lol

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs079.ash2/37309_444928567577_612222577_6129025_8139894_n.jpg

• cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! image
  • Ooo you're carrying a lot differently this time Lizzie- maybe it's a boy? I think you look fab still but don't worry about what you look like sure can be fixed afterwards with few runs n sit-ups, just enjoy having an excuse to have cake n chocs image
  • you all look fab! I cant wait to have a superbump again image
    I am really bloated and starving 24/7 so I am going to end up mahoosive :P
    I agree with mummychop lizzie, you could be carrying different cos of different sex....
    so exciting!
  • Lizzie - it's definitely a boy. Completely different look. Mine's breech at the moment so I expect it will drop if and when LO turns. I'm much bigger this time, already sleeping with 1000 pillows.
    Jody - looking good there. Need to see a modern one though.
  • A boy eh.....right, that's my excuse & I'm sticking to it!!
    Helen -I'm loving your blue dress btw; where is it from, it's perfect.

20week scan tomorrow.
  • aaw love the bumps girls! your superbump doesn't look that big to me H- at least it's all bump- mine were both huge but with loads of fat on top too!
    Lizzie, yep your bump looks like it starts higher up than with Juliet!
    look foward to a new one of you jody and one from mummychop!(and Jess when it sprouts!)
  • Surely a boy, Liz! I carried exactly the same and had two girls.... (not that I believe in any of that cr*p really).

I luuuuurve these bumps. Jody you look HOT! (Not that the rest of you don't, you know what I mean).
  • Great shots ladies!
    You do look much higher this time Lizzie. I looked like that with Skye, but then I am only 5 foot odd and she was breech . Hope this is not the case for you and that bubba is nice and snug.

How was your scan today? x
  • Scan AOK. yellow bump. So pleased as friend at work who is 3 weeks ahead of me had birth defect identified so it felt very real that this scan was for anomalies, not sexing. Very thankful all was ok. We breathe another sigh of relief as fly in less than four weeks so there's a lot riding on a h&h pregnancy as even anything cropping up to do with my health could prevent me flying... Only one more mw appt in two weeks odd then its clear for take off! Xxx